Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, how cool is that!!! Thanks for calling me a HOTTIE lol

Polish girls are welcome! Have fun and looking forward to your posts!

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell*

Well hotties
biggrin.gif
I also wanted to say HELLO and like i wrote in a previous post, theres a big invasion of polish girls now, cause vanilla dicovered this awesome Mut and told us about it on OUR POLISH "Mut" (we just call it different
smile.gif
). Yes yes, we got one too and its pretty cool too, so now im never gonna leave my comp.
biggrin.gif
So much stuff to discover
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Tinker
smile.gif

OMG! did she call me and everyone else a hottie? REALLY! REALLY! OMG! no one has ever called me one of those.. gush! gush! BLUSH! GIGGLE! YAY! im a hottie!

WOOHOO!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh wow, how cool is that!!! Thanks for calling me a HOTTIE lol well I guess she saw your really HOT avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh, and welcome Tinkerbell!

Originally Posted by MacForMe OMG! did she call me and everyone else a hottie? REALLY! REALLY! OMG! no one has ever called me one of those.. gush! gush! BLUSH! GIGGLE! YAY! im a hottie!WOOHOO!

*lol* so I´ll be the 2nd one: YOU`RE A HOTTIE :icon_love

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell* Of course we´re all hotties, im mean we´re women, its obvious
biggrin.gif
Noone can resist us
smile.gif
looks like we have a hot and SMART woman on here *lol*

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky

hey, i already am surprised with the nice atmosphere and how you guys are open to the new members. it stands out from other forums i visited
smile.gif
I am not tom cruise fan but this movie made quite a big impression on me when it first came out.

I have to admit I never tried MAC... I dont know why.. such a make up addict as me.. I have to fix it
smile.gif

Yep we love the new members!

Originally Posted by malamisia

Hello!I'm new too!

Trisha! You're my new makeup idol!

Your notepad is enormous!

Welcome Malamisia! Is that your name? wow what a beautiful name!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome! Now I know one word in polish! Malamisia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
that´s such a cute sounding word!!! I need to memorize this

oh wow!! All these new people!! How awesome!!! Well, a Big Hello from New York!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Janelle, and it's great having all of you join us! So, a huge welcome to Tinkerbell, rzyrafka, Malamisia, & Czarnyelf!! :icon_love

Hello vannila you know that you are wonderful :icon_love

I know Polish,but I have problems what is malamisia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Correct it is ma?a misia
tongue.gif

Welcome to MuT Vanilla_Sky! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout & I or one of the other moderators will come to your rescue!

Originally Posted by sylwonia Hello sweethearts
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm the new Polish girl here. MUT is the wonderful place, I see
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm going to tell this is the best place in Internet but then my Polish friends are going to kill me
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm Sylwia and my English is not so well but I hope you understand me:icon_love Lots of kisses

Welcome Welcome!!!!!Your english is great,and we are glad to have you here!!!!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Gwendolyn from ny,mod

Originally Posted by jaroovka Hello all
smile.gif

I'm shy so I don't know how to start.

icon_lol.gif

welcome and dont worry,we are all very freindly and helpful here,so join right in and have fun with us.Check out our pic gallery its really helpful.Gwendolyn from ny a mod

Originally Posted by sylwonia

Hello sweethearts
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm the new Polish girl here. MUT is the wonderful place, I see
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm going to tell this is the best place in Internet but then my Polish friends are going to kill me
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm Sylwia and my English is not so well but I hope you understand me:icon_love Lots of kisses

Hi and Welcome!

Wecome Tinkerbell, you'll love it here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell* Of course we´re all hotties, im mean we´re women, its obvious
biggrin.gif
Noone can resist us
smile.gif

Back