Quantcast

New Palette From Stila

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=4>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Midnight Bloom Eyeshadow Palette

A captivating palette of pretty, limited-edition eye colors designed to complement Stila's Midnight Bloom fragrance.

The deep navy satin, three-pan compact contains an iridescent pink base, a bronzy plum crease shade, and a smoky midnight blue liner. Next, add a bit of sparkle with a moonlit all over shimmer shade. $32.00 at sephora.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Its nice if you havent already got a lot of Stila e/s, but I have! Tis cute tho! x I like the little palette case... cute idea

Reaction score
Although blues aren't the best color on me, this palette is something I'd get some mileage out of!

Reaction score
I love the colors. I don't wear blue but this is such a dark navy blue I think it would look nice as a contour color or an eyeliner. I think this blue would look good on you Gail as an eyeliner for sure. You could pull off a lot of colors with those brown eyes. Trisha and Janelle too. What do you think girls?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Diane I love the colors. I don't wear blue but this is such a dark navy blue I think it would look nice as a contour color or an eyeliner. I think this blue would look good on you Gail as an eyeliner for sure. You could pull off a lot of colors with those brown eyes. Trisha and Janelle too. What do you think girls? Certain blues I'm comfortable with... usually darker ones, like Navy. Depends on what shadows I pair it with.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Diane.. i don't feel any lemmings coming on though so i doubt i'll be buying it. It looks cute though

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ooh! Very cute! and the colors look nice.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for posting Diane.. i don't feel any lemmings coming on though so i doubt i'll be buying it. It looks cute though No lemming vibes Lau?? LOL You're like the psychics who "feel" spirits... except with Lemmings! LMAO

Latest posts