Quantcast

Newbie Alert

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.
Now i'm all ret to get my post on! I can be a bit of a post whore so brace yourselves 'cause here I come!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa welcome or...re-welcome!!
lol, Nice to meet ya! Im Chrystal

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut
i'm liz from california.

Reaction score
Hello Lisa and welcome! I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Reaction score
Hey Lisa! I replied to your PM just there.. Welcome to the forums. If you need help with anything just shout & i or one of the other mods will come to your rescue

Reaction score
hi lisa welcome 2 MUT im becky from england im a newbie too, hope u enjoy the site

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Lisa and Becky. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT, Lisa!

I'm Leony, enjoy the community

Reaction score
hi lisa and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. post away my sister!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.
Now i'm all ret to get my post on! I can be a bit of a post whore so brace yourselves 'cause here I come!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.

LOL! Funny story about your username! What was the username? Guess what, we could have changed it for ya

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Funny story about your username! What was the username? Guess what, we could have changed it for ya

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA

It was supposed to be justagoudeaugirl but I left the last letter off. I didn't know you could have changed it for me. Oh well, it's no biggie.

Thank you all for the welcomes! I love how big this community is and you all seem like such nice people. I'm really looking forward to getting to know y'all better.

Reaction score
hi and welcome to mut.
i'm Devin from Houston. What part of Texas are you from?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by devinjhans hi and welcome to mut.
i'm Devin from Houston. What part of Texas are you from? Howdy, neighbor.
I'm from, Waco.

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here! and just keep posting, all posts are welcome (post whore...gotta remember this, it sounds too funny
)

Latest posts