Quantcast

newest makeup remover find!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
At the beginning of April, I had an awful allergic reaction to Maybelline's Expert Eyes makeup remover -- made the skin around my eyes red, raw & dry.

But then I got a sample of this bad boy at work and LOVE LOVE it!



It's a botanical oil-based cleanser that emulsifies into a lather once it hits water. It takes off all of my face & eye makeup, without irritating my eyes and leaves my skin feeling really smooth. Dare I say I found a HG?

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Joyeuux At the beginning of April, I had an awful allergic reaction to Maybelline's Expert Eyes makeup remover -- made the skin around my eyes red, raw & dry.
But then I got a sample of this bad boy at work and LOVE LOVE it!



It's a botanical oil-based cleanser that emulsifies into a lather once it hits water. It takes off all of my face & eye makeup, without irritating my eyes and leaves my skin feeling really smooth. Dare I say I found a HG?

Oooh! Will have to see if it's at the show tomorrow! Sounds like a good cleanser!
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
i'm not listening lol i can't spend any more money. thank goodnessi am broke now lol

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Awesome that you found something that works well for you. Right now, I am enjoying MAC's eye make-up remover and the wipes to take off the rest of my make-up. I absolutely love it!

Will have to look into this cleaner once I finish what I am using now.

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm not listening lol i can't spend any more money. thank goodnessi am broke now lol LOL!
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Joyeuux LOL! i'm glad you didn't post this earlier. i would probably have decided against going to shiseido lol and just headed to MAC
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
which maybelline remover did you get? the one with the blue or pink cap? i LOVE the blue one, but not the pink one.

i'm glad you found an HG!

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer which maybelline remover did you get? the one with the blue or pink cap? i LOVE the blue one, but not the pink one.
i'm glad you found an HG!

It was the blue one actually. Oh MAN, my poor poor skin!!
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Joyeuux It was the blue one actually. Oh MAN, my poor poor skin!! i'm sorry that happened to you
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
i'll have to check that out.

i use mac's eye makeup remover. put some on a qtip to fix something, or if your playing around and doing different eye looks back to back. it's not oily and takes it off really easily.

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i'll have to check that out.
i use mac's eye makeup remover. put some on a qtip to fix something, or if your playing around and doing different eye looks back to back. it's not oily and takes it off really easily.

Yea, I've tried that too & it's great.
Surprisingly, the Cleanse Off Oil actually doesn't feel oily-- rather, it just leaves my skin feeling soft.

 
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
I actually like the maybelline makeup remover too
. Oh well, doesn't mean I can't try this


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm sorry that happened to you
Aww, you're sweet Jen! I guess it's just one of those weird things. My eyes have gotten more and more sensitive lately, so I'm tryin' to take care of them the best I can!
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha I've got this oil and I never use it, spose i should give it one more try and if i dont like it, give it to you Joy!
Glad you found a HG tho! x

haha, if you don't like, send it on over!
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I have been using samples from Caudalie cleanser and I love it. It is very gentle, cleans really well, and makes my face soft. BUT knowing myself.... I am sure I'll give it Mac a try. I am going to Denver with my friend for shopping this weekend. Help me Lord


 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
I use Albolene (works terrific) - seems like its been around 100 yrs. I've been using it since I was a teenager ( yeah, that's about 100 yrs ago) lol.....


 
Top