Nina Garcia Quarterly Co. Trades and Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To trade (all items are unworn) from the first box:

-"fur" stole

- baublebar bracelet

- ear cuff

Looking for: Try me!

Just a little heads up:  Makeup Talk is undergoing a little bit of a renovation, mainly in the subs section, so some companies are getting their very own forums!  Quarterly is one of these companies.  If you are reading this post, it has been relocated (or will be in about thirty seconds).  Thanks!

I'm looking for the Rue Gembon earrings/ear jackets from NGQ04 in the "Mette Gold" design, or something similar. 

I have many items I can offer in trade, including new Olivia + Joy and other name brand purses from Little Black Bag (with tags, $98 retail, several styles), new/unworn clothing items from Golden Tote (size medium), lots of different full size Memebox (korean beauty/skincare) items, Julep nail polishes and beauty products, and other PopSugar and FabFitFun items.

EDIT: wrong thread:  considering keeping my box.  Would trade

hat

black bag

earrings w/ pearl straight backing. 

if not, would be seeking 337 Pantone mug

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to trade/sell these following items from the box:

RGB Nail Polish in Deep ($18)

Deux Lux Bag in Black ($75) 

Pantone Mug ($20) 

Trading: 

RGB Nail Polish in Deep ($18)

Deux Lux Bag in Black ($75- can sell for 35)

Pantone mug in 549 ($20)

Last edited:
EDIT: wrong thread: considering keeping my box. Would trade

hat

black bag

earrings w/ pearl straight backing.

if not, would be seeking 337 Pantone mug
If you keep it, I would be interested in trading for the earring . Thanks

I would love to trade my gray fringe purse for a Paris hat for my sister. She went crazy over mine & I'd love to surprise her. I have other PS items too -- PM me if you're interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to sell my navy/cranberry bag for $40 shipped (that is what I paid for someone else's black one) or trade it for some Rue Gembon earrings or other face goo or shiny pretty things.

Also looking to buy or trade for more Rue Gembon earrings; make me an offer!  I especially want the pearl ones with the gold horn, but I love most of the variants I have seen and would love to amass a collection.

To trade (all items are unworn) from the first box:

-"fur" stole

- baublebar bracelet

- ear cuff

Looking for: Try me!
HII I would love to trade with you for the ear cuff and fur stole, I have a lot of stuff from previous PopSugar regular and limited edition box. plus Loot crate and other sephora items, just ask

I have the brokedown scarf,tilo scraf, argan face serum,jurlique serum..the salt hair spray.. Turkish wrap from regular month..smashbox double end eyeliner..the gold flat shoe from NIna Box 3 and Mizfit box 4 items..Just ask.

I'm looking for a trade/sell for the navy and burgundy fringe bag. Would be happy to trade for one of the other colors or best offer! 19fksc2tl6wc3kw1hb18la0p

Thanks!

I'm looking for the gray fringe bag and have the following brand new items to trade:

Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette

Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz

Please PM me if interested, thanks!

I just got an iPhone 5S and am wondering if anyone used the NGQ03 otterbox code to get the Brazilian Pop case but isn't using.  Willing to send $$ via paypal or trade from my list. 

EDIT: I no longer need this, thanks!

Back