No computer *cries* Dad is an A** HOLE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry about your computer Tyler.

Parents have different way of reacting to things, and I have a feeling that he was probably upset that you drank (and 9 beers is quite a lot for me, but anyways). I'd say give him time to cool off.

I hope everything works out!!! Try to do the safe mode thing like Paula suggested.

Thanks everyone. Im at Cams house just checkin in. I dont work tomorrow whooo..

Just to answer a few things.... I dont drive, my friends house is 3 doors down... 9 beer is nothing to me and doesnt faze me. I was perfectly fine. I dont see one single spelling mistake in the huge letter I wrote so obviously I wasnt that drunk.. Hope im not coming off mean or anything im just saying.

And Im not going to rack up those charges was just being sarcastic and was mad last night. And yes my dad is an A**hole... This is very small potatoes compared to what he does... If you would look at the thread I made in the mut help or whatever you would see what I mean. I have never gotten along with him, but i dont wanna sit here and discuss the things he does.. Its personal.

Anyways I hope to have my comp fixed soon. I didnt bother talking to him today. Its not that I caught him on a bad day that is how he ALWAYS is!!! It takes 2 to argue but I try to walk away and he never lets me. Im never home much anymore or when I am its just on my comp far away from him so I can avoid him but w/e I dunno...

Better get going just wanted to check in and smooth some stuff out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dont have time to check any other threads, Im going out now so Ill hopefully be able to jump on tomorrow night of els the weekend. Speak soon.

T.

Well, it's good to hear that you're out of the house, and you're getting a chance to relax.

No one should have to be put through that sort of thing, least of all by your parents. I'm glad that you're not hanging around there, and at least you're getting a chance to relax, and you don't have to worry about him being in your hair right now.

*Hugz* I hope things are alright.

Sorry your dad is being a turd. Hopefully things will get better and you'll be back online soon. :five:

Thanks to both of you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im just chillin at a friends while Cam watches tv haha. I was talking to my mom today. I would be living with her right now if she could afford it but she cant :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So im staying at my dads for now. I might just stay here at my friends tonight and get out of my dads hair for tonight. My mom has a old crap computer so I might get that and hook it up. will be slow but good enough to come onto MUT :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . It sucks cuz I like coming on the comp after work, its what relaxes me now I got nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...

So sorry to hear this, Tyler. I hope that you are able to resolve things with your father and that you'll get to use your computer again soon.

Latest posts

Back