Please talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so bored too!! I'm at work and I still have an hour and a half to go! What are you doing??

just surfin around a bit. dont wanna go to bed yet lol its very stormy here outside hows the wether there?

i'm sitting here ! and uhm my daughter is having a bath..and watching tv...and sorry not too exciting...What kind of work do you ladies do?

the weather here is so cold and miserable..stuck in portland oregon..not too bad..but better with a car..and in a couple hours..i get to go and do more shopping..i love shopping!!

i work at a department store at the beauty department

lol that sounded weird. bad english

The weather is actually really nice right now! It's weird in Utah though becaue it will be bitter cold in Oct and Nov, pretty warm in Dec and Jan., and bitter cold again in Feb and March. We rarely have a white Chritsmas but almost always have a white March!! LOL

I work at a water softnening company! I process work orders and do a lot of busy work!! LOL It's not bad though, I like it alot!

we rarely have white christmas also. its too warm here for the time of the year. but still stormy lol

any plans for later this day?

another one of those please talk to me threads maybe i should start mine.haha

Hey Sam!! Sorry to hear that you are so bored:( If you have msn or yahoo messenger and would like to chat sometime, then pm me!!

Nothing too exciting planned! Go home, make dinner, help my son with his homework, watch a little t.v.! Man, my life is boring!! LOL It's kinda the same thing day after day except for the weekends! You??

Well, I am on my way soon thru rush hour traffic to a doctor's appointment. (Can feel everybody's envy...)I fainted while making the bed, not sure why, but I have diabetes and so it is probably connected. Um--now I feel stupid.:vogel: Like the wallflower of this thread, the one who throws a dark cloud over everything...And now I have to leave, too!...But I came on b/c I wanted to meet you all--so,hello! (And,I guess, goodbye at least for now!)

Dude! There are some bored people on this site! How can you be bored when you're supposed to be posting?! LMAO! j/k! Alas, I have those days too...

I'm babysitting my sister's dog (until tomorrow).

I'm a cat person and I'm not used to a little dog (chihuahua and terrier mix) being cuddly all the time, so this is a whole new experience for me, lol

Hmmm, let's see, what am I doing...

Well, I just got out of a HAM Radio operator's meeting with my husband, and afterwards the entire group hightailed it to Steak N' Shake.

I decided that I would hop back on here and see what everyone else was doing...

I think if we have 3 big threads Tony might shut one down haha. Well if he does it should be mine :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine is getting way to big lmao... How has it lasted this long I have no idea.

Latest posts

Back