Quantcast

Points of Hue/Lustreglass

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts on these new collections?


I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.


 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
some of them were ok. but i'm not a big shadestick person.

i wasn't able to check out the lustreglass though cause they didn't have them out yet. since they're part of the permanent collection, i'm not worried about trying to hurry up and buy them.

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
I don't really like shadesticks either, but I do have shimmersand for highlighting.

I also didn't really like the lustreglasses since they're all pink... and I'm not a huge pink lip person. I have enough pink lip products. But I am ALWAYS in need to nude lip products!


Originally Posted by Liz some of them were ok. but i'm not a big shadestick person.
i wasn't able to check out the lustreglass though cause they didn't have them out yet. since they're part of the permanent collection, i'm not worried about trying to hurry up and buy them.

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Jess, That sounds very pretty! I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow. I was at the MAC store yesterday and I didnt even see that one.
But then again, I really had pigments on the brain yesterday. I got all three of those and I'm not sure why cuz to be honest, they werent really all that great. I guess I'm just a true pigment collector at heart.


Originally Posted by wongy74 Any thoughts on these new collections?

I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.


 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by wongy74 I don't really like shadesticks either, but I do have shimmersand for highlighting. I also didn't really like the lustreglasses since they're all pink... and I'm not a huge pink lip person. I have enough pink lip products. But I am ALWAYS in need to nude lip products!


yeah, i'm not a big shadestick person either since i only use beige-ing as a base. the new shadesticks are kind of too shimmery, so they wouldn't be the greatest as a base for me.
did you check out the nude lippie from nordstroms for the beau collection? it looked really pretty, but i didn't have any b2m, so i didn't get it.

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Jess, That sounds very pretty! I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow. I was at the MAC store yesterday and I didnt even see that one.
But then again, I really had pigments on the brain yesterday. I got all three of those and I'm not sure why cuz to be honest, they werent really all that great. I guess I'm just a true pigment collector at heart.
yeah, i didn't like the pigments either. they were too shimmery and the color didn't show up that much.

 
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
That Powerpoint e/l sounds beautiful! Neutral enough for work, but with a little oomph?

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by wongy74 Any thoughts on these new collections?

I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.


This sounds like a winner! I'm going to add it to my list.

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
I bought Rags to Riches, which is the nude lippie from the Beau collection. To me, it's just okay. Very sheer and light, it reminds me of my Rio Babe l/s but less pigmented and lighter than Rio Babe. If you can get your hands on Rio Babe, it's a better pick altho it was LE. High Tea is similar too but HT has a hint of pink while R2R doesn't.

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i'm not a big shadestick person either since i only use beige-ing as a base. the new shadesticks are kind of too shimmery, so they wouldn't be the greatest as a base for me.
did you check out the nude lippie from nordstroms for the beau collection? it looked really pretty, but i didn't have any b2m, so i didn't get it.

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
Yes, definately! I love the little bit of shimmer it has! :icon_love And PP are *so* easy to apply! I used to suck at pencil liners.

Originally Posted by glamslam That Powerpoint e/l sounds beautiful! Neutral enough for work, but with a little oomph?
 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Thanks for telling us about this power point, Jess! I'm going to MAC today...that sounds like something I'd really like.


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I am going to check a few items next trip to mac too


 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by wongy74 Any thoughts on these new collections?

I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.


That sounds like a really lovely colour!Anyone got any ideas when it's getting to the UK?!

 

Latest posts

Top