Quantcast

Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Lets see them! Post some of your fave baby/childhood pics and more current ones.

1st pic - 2 yrs old

2nd pic - 5 or six yrs old

3rd pic - I was 23 and at a wedding in Mexico. Those are my cousins who were bridesmaids at the wedding.

4th pic - last year with my friends in New Orleans. We were in Pat O'Briens drunking some delish hurricanes.

Reaction score
Marisol you are SO cute! My scanner is broken at the mo so i cant post pics but i will post some when its back in action

Great idea!

Reaction score
marisol, SO cute and you're so pretty! i had no idea you were hispanic!

i'm gonna scan some today or tomorrow...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer marisol, SO cute and you're so pretty! i had no idea you were hispanic!
i'm gonna scan some today or tomorrow...

LOL, I am. Its funny that you say that because people who meet me don't think I am Mexican and they are shocked when I tell them that I am. Actually, one of my good friends thought I was Hawaiian which is actually pretty cool.
Too bad that I haven't been to Hawaii.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Lets see them! Post some of your fave baby/childhood pics and more current ones.
1st pic - 2 yrs old

2nd pic - 5 or six yrs old

3rd pic - I was 23 and at a wedding in Mexico. Those are my cousins who were bridesmaids at the wedding.

4th pic - last year with my friends in New Orleans. We were in Pat O'Briens drunking some delish hurricanes.

now that I saw you in that pic-you totally remind me of a very good friend. you and my friend Emily almost look like sisters ;-)

Reaction score
i have to scan more pics of me when i was little. i didnt scan all that many b4

Reaction score
Awww! Little Miss FOTD!!! LOL So cute! I think you've already seen mine, but I'll put em' up again! LOL
I've added a few more... one from my prom (w/ my friend Josephine) and one w/ my brother @ my HS Graduation party.. the rest are oldies!
LOL

Reaction score
Adorable pics Trisha! Is that your dad in your pic? That is one handsome man!

What about the rest of you? Come on.. let see them!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle now that I saw you in that pic-you totally remind me of a very good friend. you and my friend Emily almost look like sisters ;-) Post a picture of your friend. I am always looking out for a look-a-like!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yours Truly
Awww! So cute T! LOL Ya know... in that pic, you look a lot like your brother!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Awww! So cute T! LOL Ya know... in that pic, you look a lot like your brother!

Actually I think it might be him LOLOLOL hahaha, gotta check w/ mommy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually I think it might be him LOLOLOL hahaha, gotta check w/ mommy
OMG... I just spit out my soda! oh man!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol LOL, I am. Its funny that you say that because people who meet me don't think I am Mexican and they are shocked when I tell them that I am. Actually, one of my good friends thought I was Hawaiian which is actually pretty cool.
Too bad that I haven't been to Hawaii. Really?? Even when you tell them that your name is Marisol??

Latest posts