Posts pics of your Christmas trees, wreaths, decorations etc..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting the tree up, but here is a pic of a wreath I made a few years ago...

you made that wreath? you're talented!

I'll have to get mine out from the loft.:xmas: I'm so lazy haven't got ready at all.

Thanks! Well except for the actually wreath, the green part, which I bought. I also bought the ornaments and glued them on, so partially handmade, partially bought.

i would have some, if i wasnt going home for christmas.

last year i made a wreath out of playing cards.

Here is this years tree, but it died. So we took it back to home depot and they replaced it for free. The new one is really nice, once the branched drop and its all decorated we will take more pics. Dont mind my mom love of the ice cicles lol.

100_1875.jpg

lol the thing to turn the fan on is in the pic. I dont like that tree im so glad we got a new one.

Great wreath!

Awesome tree!

that reminds me, i should go get the wreath out for the front door. I'm not decorating at home this year. Well, I'll put up two stockings that'll be it. First time in a loooooong time we haven't had a tree or the whole place decked out. I am just way too lazy right now. Did do cards at least though this afternoon

I was wondering how long before someone started a thread like this!!! We are going to get our tree on Mon or Tues, but this is the little one in the entry way for now!! I'll be sure to post pics of the big one when we get it all decorated pretty!!!!!

000_0014_1.jpg

000_0013_1.jpg

Everyone's decorations look great! I'll try to take a picture of our tree soon!

Many people in Iceland don't put up and decorate the tree until Dec 23rd or 24th

canadian_gurl - beautiful wreath. I wish i was that talented and could make my own , but i always get mine pre-made ...lol

great trees every1! We still haven't gotten our tree yet ....

Here are mine! I helped to decorate the tree but the rest was my mom's doing!

Our tree:

IMG_1598.jpg

Giant snowman on the front porch:

IMG_1601.jpg

Mailbox and decorations outside:

IMG_1602.jpg

Wreath on the door:

IMG_1603.jpg

Snowmen display:

IMG_1610.jpg

And my kitty getting in the holiday spirit:

IMG_1606.jpg

WOW...very talented

All your deoration looks really nice. I don't celebrate christmas..so i don't have one to post. am enjoying ur deco

Latest posts

Back