Pressed powder or loose powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean to apply over MMU? Or just in general over regular foundation? If you mean regular foundation, then I'll need to move this thread.

i prefer the pressed one because the loose powder gives me more of a powdery finish wich doesnt look good on my skin

NP! I prefer pressed, but that's just me. I tend to be messy w/ loose powders LOL!

Obviously if I need more coverage I go with pressed, but if I'm just trying to set foundation, loose. But if I just swirl a brush in the pressed it's pretty much the same thing.

I prefer pressed powder for when i am going on because it gives me coverage. For everyday look i used a loose powder just to cut down on shine, and make my skin more matte.

I like pressed powder the best. Loose powder I like too, but I have oily skin so the loose powder doesn't last nearly as long as pressed powder to do with that. I like both in general though.

I prefer pressed. It's more convenient and less messy. I've also found a really good one for me - Stila Illuminating Powder foundation - so there's no reason for me to find a loose powder instead.

Latest posts

Back