Quick Age & Location Check everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for Tony
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Shoediva

Aww thanks!
My baby girl is due on June 10. Cant wait. Need suggestions on names............

I am 47 and I live in sunny Colorado Springs, CO. I guess I am the senior citizen of the day.

Hi Then and Welcome to MUT.

Just remember ..........

"Women are like fine wine, we just get better!"
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Then I am 47 and I live in sunny Colorado Springs, CO. I guess I am the senior citizen of the day.

Originally Posted by Shoediva Hi Then and Welcome to MUT.
Just remember ..........

"Women are like fine wine, we just get better!"
icon_smile.gif

Thanks, My husband always tells me that.

Hi & Welcome to MuT Then! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Like Shoey said, we're like fine wine.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat hi everyone! im 23 and in manchester uk! WELCOME KITAKAT!!! I'm Janelle from NY - Nice to meet you! Hope you have as much fun here as we all do!!!

Originally Posted by Shoediva Cute, but its a GIRL Tony!! LOL PBI, but i know a girl named Toni (its spelt with an I instead of Y) and i just love it! So Shoey, now you've no excuse not to use da boss's name for your baby!! LMAO
biggrin.gif

Happy Belated Birthday Pauline!

I'm still looking for all the silver, but I'll get it to you by Friday.
wink.gif

thanks to all for making me feel so welcome
icon_wink.gif
not kidding...i look forward to getting fresh ideas and a better complexion..lol...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Happy Belated Birthday Pauline!
I'm still looking for all the silver, but I'll get it to you by Friday.
wink.gif

Thanks, but PLEASE DON'T STRESS, anytime whenever you can manage,i'me in no rush.

Originally Posted by Pauline Thanks NYAngel and everyone for my Birthday Wishes xXx Hope you enjoyed it - and had an extra piece of cake for meeee!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back