Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the one in April?  If so and what Meaganola said is true then one of the items was already in that one.
I've been with Rainbow Honey subs since March.

I am confused - I thought we were talking about the dotting tool?   

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh, I see the repeat now.  Well, that one I do not mind.   I can always use another one of those as I go thru them quickly.

Reminder:  Swap requests need to go in a swap thread in the BST section!  If there isn't one already started for whatever you want to swap, please start one.  As always, swap requests in regular forum threads like this one will be removed.

Reminder:  Swap requests need to go in a swap thread in the BST section!  If there isn't one already started for whatever you want to swap, please start one.  As always, swap requests in regular forum threads like this one will be removed.
sorry about that - I wasn't really sure if it was going to be flagged as a swap post or not...let me rephrase: I like pretty much everything in the oct bag except the cream polish which I would never use  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or I would consider ordering a bag this month.

Finally got some updated info. Shipping label created on the 6th didn't actually leave there until the 11. I realize this isn't even a really long time but the fact that every month is later really irritates me. Last month I got it on the 11. With today being a holiday even if it did travel over the weekend its not getting here today no matter what but I'm predicting Tues or Wed. That's 8 days later than the first month. I guess I am holding them to an expectation they set for me. Is this happening to you guys too or just me? It seems like I'm the last one to get it.

Am I seeing things on IG or are the mini bag subscribers getting full sized base coats?? That might make me not quite so cranky

Am I seeing things on IG or are the mini bag subscribers getting full sized base coats?? That might make me not quite so cranky
I don't know for sure, but I *can* say for sure that there was only one size listed for the base coat on the little insert that had two different sizes for everything else except the lip balm. I definitely got the impression that it is indeed full-sized.

I don't know for sure, but I *can* say for sure that there was only one size listed for the base coat on the little insert that had two different sizes for everything else except the lip balm. I definitely got the impression that it is indeed full-sized.
Finally got mine in the mail today.  It is a full sized base coat. I love everything in the bag!!! 

It looks like the website is in maintenance mode until the 7th, but nothing about the sub being held up until then.

"Dear fans, we hope you had a fun and surprising Halloween! We are still gathering and counting of all of the candy we collected this year! How was your Halloween? Share your Halloween mani pics at #rainbowhoney for a chance to win a rainbow honey gift card this month! Our shop will be closed this week as we are restocking your favorite products. The November Limited Edition polish, the Mystery Bag and a few other surprises are making their way to our shop this week. Everything starts Friday, November 7th, 10 PM EST. We cannot wait to show you all the great things we have prepared for you this month! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more updates and sneak peeks! Love, RH"

It looks like the website is in maintenance mode until the 7th, but nothing about the sub being held up until then.

"Dear fans, we hope you had a fun and surprising Halloween! We are still gathering and counting of all of the candy we collected this year! How was your Halloween? Share your Halloween mani pics at #rainbowhoney for a chance to win a rainbow honey gift card this month! Our shop will be closed this week as we are restocking your favorite products. The November Limited Edition polish, the Mystery Bag and a few other surprises are making their way to our shop this week. Everything starts Friday, November 7th, 10 PM EST. We cannot wait to show you all the great things we have prepared for you this month! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more updates and sneak peeks! Love, RH"
I was looking for that!! Yeah that's what I saw which means what exactly???

I got my shipping notice at 1am this morning so if you haven't gotten yours its coming. No movement yet; just hoping it goes faster this month.

I got my notice too and expected delivery is the 8th. Please, please let that be true!!
Yep, this is one of their faster months it appears. I'd rather wait a day or two longer for my ship notice than get it early and see it not move for two or three days. I was very surprised to see the package already had movement this morning.

There's a tiny part of me that hopes they've read all the comments here and the feedback everyone has given them.  I almost cancelled because of the shipping last month and I have to feel like they actually care or I will give my money to someone who does despite how much I love my cuticle balms and little polishes every month. 

Let's all cross our fabulously painted fingers in hopes they finally got their stuff together.

Random question - I was thinking about doing a RH mystery bag for my secret santa giftee because indie polish is a popular request in the Secret Santa nails group. Are these shipping confirmations what y'all are getting for LAST month's? Do you think it would be worth it to try and order one for my giftee?

Random question - I was thinking about doing a RH mystery bag for my secret santa giftee because indie polish is a popular request in the Secret Santa nails group. Are these shipping confirmations what y'all are getting for LAST month's? Do you think it would be worth it to try and order one for my giftee?
Shipping confirmation is for the subscription.  I think the site is still down for ordering it as a stand alone.

Shipping confirmation is for the subscription. I think the site is still down for ordering it as a stand alone.
Yup. The last I checked, it was scheduled to come back up tomorrow night, and then the November bag (the one we're getting shipping for right now) will be available. If you want to wait for spoilers before you order, those should start popping up tomorrow or Saturday. I think they sometimes have the previous month's bag up (in addition to the one for the current month) until they run out, but I don't remember for sure.

Yup. The last I checked, it was scheduled to come back up tomorrow night, and then the November bag (the one we're getting shipping for right now) will be available. If you want to wait for spoilers before you order, those should start popping up tomorrow or Saturday. I think they sometimes have the previous month's bag up (in addition to the one for the current month) until they run out, but I don't remember for sure.
Thanks! This is helpful, I always knew they had a subscription, but never really followed the order/shipping schedule.

Latest posts

Back