Quantcast

Recent Purchases..

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Recently i have picked up:

* Origins Modern Friction - is fab!

* Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - OMG this is amazing stuff!

* Smashbox TSV kit from QVC - it includes, amongst other things, a lovely neutral e/s duo for a chic polished look, a gorgeous cream highlighter duo for a fesh dewy look and a palette of cream eyeliners. Pic from the QVC site:



* Smashbox Foundation Brush - decided on this one over the MAC one for some reason!

Also, over the next week i hope to check out, and most probably buy (!), a few of the Stila Pro e/s shades as they are launching here and some of the colours are gorgeous. They are doing an offer where if you purchase 2 or more e/s, you get a 3 pan free!

And hopefully the Temperley Palette will land here soon!!!

Oh, and i got to get my 6th 15 pan, and get a B2M!

 
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Smashbox Glaze lipstick

Becca Jacquard eyeshadow

Becca Marsala lip tint

Milani Rich chocolate eyeshadow

Milani Firefly loose eyeshadow

Shiseido Fire Opal eyeshadow

Laura Mercier Merlot lipstick

China Glaze High Maintenance nail polish

The Body Shop Blueberry Thyme home fragrance oil

The Body Shop Vitamin C Time Release Capsules

The Body Shop Vitamin C Serum

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Bhav Recently i have picked up:* Origins Modern Friction - is fab!

* Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - OMG this is amazing stuff!

* Smashbox TSV kit from QVC - it includes, amongst other things, a lovely neutral e/s duo for a chic polished look, a gorgeous cream highlighter duo for a fesh dewy look and a palette of cream eyeliners. Pic from the QVC site:



* Smashbox Foundation Brush - decided on this one over the MAC one for some reason!

Also, over the next week i hope to check out, and most probably buy (!), a few of the Stila Pro e/s shades as they are launching here and some of the colours are gorgeous. They are doing an offer where if you purchase 2 or more e/s, you get a 3 pan free!

And hopefully the Temperley Palette will land here soon!!!

Oh, and i got to get my 6th 15 pan, and get a B2M!

Everything you got looks wonderful!

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by deejoy Smashbox Glaze lipstick
Becca Jacquard eyeshadow

Becca Marsala lip tint

Milani Rich chocolate eyeshadow

Milani Firefly loose eyeshadow

Shiseido Fire Opal eyeshadow

Laura Mercier Merlot lipstick

China Glaze High Maintenance nail polish

The Body Shop Blueberry Thyme home fragrance oil

The Body Shop Vitamin C Time Release Capsules

The Body Shop Vitamin C Serum

Nice Haul! Enjoy!!
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
i bought the mario badescu and it doesn't really work on me. i guess it's for white heads, and i've been getting cystic type ones lately


 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
I haven't bought anything for ages. I waiting for the Temperley palette, but I wish I'd put myself on a waiting list for it in case I can't get it. I'm sure I could live without it though.

 
Joined
May 16, 2005
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
0
I broke down and purchased the BE Complexion perfection kit. I haven't really been buying makeup for a while and thought I would give it a whirl. Just takes a little practice and I like the results so far. The warmth is really nice too. I like the Md formulations cleanser as well. I got a few samples and amongst them is Smashbox photofinish which I want to try. Smashbox is hard to find here. I will have to hide the Sephora catologue now and stay off the website lol. mama needs some new eye shadows!

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
I bought:

Too Faced Fat Kiss in Fat Daquiri (which I consider a much better alternative to Duwop Lip Venom)

Bare Minerals Glimpse in City Lights

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Cool haul ladies. I was in Denver last week and bought just a few thing because of the expensive La Prairie event...

Mac Tilt e/s

Mac Velvet Moss e/s

Mac Coco pigment sample

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish in Ivoire

La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion

La Prairie Cellular Foam Cleanser

La Prairie Cellular Lip Treatment

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Nice haul, Lilla!! I absolutely LOVE La Prairie. I just used the last of the three LP items that I had. I'd like to replace them, but my poor wallet just wont let me. That's an awesome line!


Originally Posted by lilla Cool haul ladies. I was in Denver last week and bought just a few thing because of the expensive La Prairie event...
Mac Tilt e/s

Mac Velvet Moss e/s

Mac Coco pigment sample

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish in Ivoire

La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion

La Prairie Cellular Foam Cleanser

La Prairie Cellular Lip Treatment

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Trisha Cool stuffs ladies, Bhav i saw the Pro Stila e.s shades today in Liberty, there are some nice ones, but they really picked a mish mash of colours! I only want Henna and Chime but theres no point in me getting them cos i cant wear them to work. what colors were they, is it like a new collection? is there somewhere online that i can check it out?
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by peekaboo I broke down and purchased the BE Complexion perfection kit. I haven't really been buying makeup for a while and thought I would give it a whirl. Just takes a little practice and I like the results so far. The warmth is really nice too. I like the Md formulations cleanser as well. I got a few samples and amongst them is Smashbox photofinish which I want to try. Smashbox is hard to find here. I will have to hide the Sephora catologue now and stay off the website lol. mama needs some new eye shadows! I first bought the complexion kit when I first started using BE and I love it. FYI - I also use the MD solutions and my skin is so nice. I really like both of those products.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Tracey, I really like the La Prairie line. SA gave me ton of samples and I also got gwp
I can't afford to buy everything I want but I will get a few things everytime they have gwp
I also ordered a few more items from Saks Fifth A. in Vegas because their gwp was different than the Neiman Marcus one. They should be here sometime this week. Can't wait.....

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nice haul, Lilla!! I absolutely LOVE La Prairie. I just used the last of the three LP items that I had. I'd like to replace them, but my poor wallet just wont let me. That's an awesome line!
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
just got some things in the mail from ebay!

-amethyst

-au contraire

-peridot

-goldbit

-riviera rose

-silver ring

amethyst and au contraire came already depotted and i've filled all my 5 eye shadow palettes. so i had to leave amethyst out. i've still gotta depot a bunch of shadows. so i'll be close to filling up another 15 pan, and maybe after belle azure, i'll have to start on my 7th palette!!!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Sweet haul Liz. I've been wanting amethyst but didn't think of ebay


Originally Posted by Liz just got some things in the mail from ebay!
-amethyst

-au contraire

-peridot

-goldbit

-riviera rose

-silver ring

amethyst and au contraire came already depotted and i've filled all my 5 eye shadow palettes. so i had to leave amethyst out. i've still gotta depot a bunch of shadows. so i'll be close to filling up another 15 pan, and maybe after belle azure, i'll have to start on my 7th palette!!!!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by lilla Sweet haul Liz. I've been wanting amethyst but didn't think of ebay
yeah, i lucked out and got them from the same seller, so the shipping was combined. and it was only tested a few times. i wiped them off with a paper towel though.
 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha Cool stuffs ladies, Bhav i saw the Pro Stila e.s shades today in Liberty, there are some nice ones, but they really picked a mish mash of colours! I only want Henna and Chime but theres no point in me getting them cos i cant wear them to work. When i went last week they didn't have names by the colours and i didn't ask, so i can't remember the ones i liked! Although i do remember that there was a green one quite similar to MAC Greensmoke but without the glitter and much nicer in texture.Oh well... I'm going to go back tomorrow when they have their event on.

 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha I just walked into Liberty's and took the e.s outa the holders to see their names LOL. the girls did know i worked for stila tho! x Lol!!
 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha They are just PRO colours, so they should be on the site,they used to be! x Are the PRO shades the ones marked as exclusive on the site?
 

Latest posts

Top