Quantcast

Recipe For A Guilt Free Pizza

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Pizza is my kryptonite. Is the tortilla recipe still healthy if you eat 5 of them? :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Pizza is my kryptonite. Is the tortilla recipe still healthy if you eat 5 of them? :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahaha! No I don't think so... believe me I have an appetite and I really am satisfied with one of these guys.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
OK, SO I KNOW I COULD EAT AROUND 30 OF THESE CAUSE THEY LOOK SOO GOOD.

Those eggplant one look delicious to me :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

I've made pizzas too, using puff pastry though, and man, was it delicious or what.

So I need to try these ones.

Thanks, I'm just gonna steal the recipe. And make it mine OK?! ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just kidding.

Reaction score
OK, SO I KNOW I COULD EAT AROUND 30 OF THESE CAUSE THEY LOOK SOO GOOD.

Those eggplant one look delicious to me :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

I've made pizzas too, using puff pastry though, and man, was it delicious or what.

So I need to try these ones.

Thanks, I'm just gonna steal the recipe. And make it mine OK?! ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just kidding.
You can totally steal it. I don't mind at all. It's pretty yummy stuff!

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Oh yes, I can definitely believe you on that. ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Those look soo good!  I've totally lost interest in all the pre-made frozen ones sitting in my freezer right now lol

Reaction score
Those look soo good!  I've totally lost interest in all the pre-made frozen ones sitting in my freezer right now lol
It's so easy to do too. I do miss super doughy pizza a bit but you could always use multiple tortillas or pita as crust and it will still be healthier.