Red eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that rainbow eye is gorgeous ! mine isn't so good. i did a similar rainbow once just using red, orange and yellow, like fire eyes. it's very pretty.

My eyelids are a bit crepey (I have allergies that make my skin swell up, they're all stretched out of shape) so I can't get that kind of precision. I wish I could, it looks really pretty!

I wear Milani Flare, which is a toned down red all the time. Looks really pretty, especially when you pair it with a gold or bronze, like daeron did. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used all drugstore/dollar store makeup for the rainbow eye

Kleancoclor 9 Eye Palette 296 - Red

L'Oreal HIP Bright Duo Flamboyant - Yellow

L'Oreal HIP Bright Duo Showy - Blue

Aziza Rocks Prussian Ice Palette - Purple

Awesome eyeshadow looks!

I'm definitely trying them all out when I get a chance.

I love messing around with red, it's fun. A really superbright and somewhat daring option is pairing it with pink, but adding a little bit of gold for highlight.

I love red eyeshadows, I have one of Urban Decay, it's very beautiful and gives you a diferent look.

This girl in my class wore red on the outter third and white on the rest of the lid. It looked awesome!

I love RED shawdow, I wear it with all kinda of colors, it just depends on the looks I'm going for. If I want a more punk look, I use it with black liner, a other deep colors, if I want something bright, I'll pair it with pink or even yellow, and for daytime, I'll use a soft gold or even a browm.

I think it looks best with gold e/s. I think it alone kinda looks like pink-eye on someone. Especially if put it on lightly. But if you're good at blending and choosing color combo - then it will match with any other color.

Latest posts

Back