Quantcast

Review category for health & fitness?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Can we maybe add a category for health & fitness? Maybe for exercise equipment, supplements, or videos (exercise related- not like in the misc. video & dvd section) so we can do some reviews on that kind of stuff too?? I have a few I can add....


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yes, this is a good idea! altho, we already have vitamins and supplements in body and bath, but could be moved. I'll see about adding this soon





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Can we maybe add a category for health & fitness? Maybe for exercise equipment, supplements, or videos (exercise related- not like in the misc. video & dvd section) so we can do some reviews on that kind of stuff too?? I have a few I can add....





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes, this is a good idea! altho, we already have vitamins and supplements in body and bath, but could be moved. I'll see about adding this soon Well because after posting about our new "fitness goals" I realized I could review some of my dvd's or my stepper thing... but there wasn't any category for it... I didn't see the vitamin one... missed that LOL But maybe a whole section for that stuff on its own? That way maybe we can also get people into fitness to add/read reviews that might not necessarily search makeup....?
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Ok I added here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/

I am going to add some subcategories now, if you can think of any let me know





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Can we maybe add a category for health & fitness? Maybe for exercise equipment, supplements, or videos (exercise related- not like in the misc. video & dvd section) so we can do some reviews on that kind of stuff too?? I have a few I can add....





 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Great idea. I wanna try Core Secrets & this would help me out before buying it.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Man, I keep looking at your avatar. I need an avatar like that....

looks great





Originally Posted by keaLoha

Great idea. I wanna try Core Secrets & this would help me out before buying it.



 

Latest posts

Top