Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allie, you're welcome! Sorry it took me so long to say that. Been crazy busy with the holidays; they still aren't over for me! Just yesterday had a late-xmas dinner with my grandma. And with my 3 kids on xmas break, it seems like they're invited to a different sleepover or playdate every day. Yadda yadda yadda! Anyhoo...glad you liked the prezzies! I know it will all look gorgeous on ya! Hope your holidays have been blessed, and your 2006 will be too! XOXO :icon_chee

I second that motion Ms. Bunni!! I had a LOT of fun doing this, and it seems like everyone else did too!! :icon_chee

lol, since you IMd me I know you were my SS Lauryn! :icon_love I will post as soon as I can get back to school and get my package! I am SOOOO excited!!

Look for my post on Monday the 9th, first day of classes and you can BET I will be waiting for the post office to open! :icon_chee:icon_chee

lol, I think I am the final person to get their SS gift... My SS was Lauryn (MacForMe) and she got my a very much needed MOD 15 Pan palette!! YIPEE!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

lol, here is a pic of it, but I have already filled it up believe it or not! It was of course an empty palette when I got it yesterday... :icon_redf

Damn girl... I can't believe that you have it filled already. Are those all Milani shadows?

Yay Joy, I'm glad that it was there on a day that you really needed it. It was soooo much fun to go and get these gifts and knowing it was a secret. :clap

I waited to open my ss gift until Christmas. Sorry for the delay in posting as things have not been going too well for me recently.

I received MAC Fix+!!! Love love love it!

There were also a few other goodies, pefume samples and bubble bath packet.

I don't know who my Santa is as the package was slightly damaged. I do know that it came from C.C. Texas. So who ever you are Secret Santa, you are oh so fabulous! Smooch for my Santa! :icon_love

Yay. I am glad that you got your package! I hope that you SS sees this thread and reveals who they are.

Back