• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the $20 off $50 VIB offer and bought Prada Candy. Also added the VIBDKNY promo and got the DKNY Golden Delicious mini perfume, so thank you for posting all the promos!

Quick question: I cant find the answer in Sephora site  but might have been answered anywhere here;

Can I stack 3 $5 eGiftCards in one transaction on Sephora.com?

eGCs will expire on Jan7 and I have to use them before we leave the country next week.

Thanks much!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quick question: I cant find the answer in Sephora site  but might have been answered anywhere here;

Can I stack 3 $5 eGiftCards in one transaction on Sephora.com?

eGCs will expire on Jan7 and I have to use them before we leave the country next week.

Thanks much!
I don't nkow if the eGC are stackable, but the regular ones are. I stacked 2 BI codes + 1 Wrapp code + 1 regular GC code on my last order so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I rely on a Sephora JCP for my physical store shopping. A stand alone Sephora is about a 45 minute drive to the closest one. So I've usually looked in store and swatched, then bought online.
I only go into the store now to swatch colors! I just find it really hard to buy anything over $50 when I can get free shipping online plus free samples and a promo code. My store is so iffy about samples sometimes. I don't like the ones they make because I don't feel like it's sanitary. I have no idea who has been touching the testers. I would much rather have a prepackaged sample. About 6 months ago they told me they weren't going to be giving away prepackaged samples in store anymore... Don't think that was true though because I've gotten them the last few times I've gone in. Some people can be so stingy with the samples though.

my  bff went to Sephora in NYC and got a bunch of samples, without asking! I went to my local one and they didn't give me anything...I didn't ask, but they should just do it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not sure how to edit old posts (or if we even can), but I wanted to update some of the codes.

Expired/Out of Inventory
frown.gif
:

AGEDEFY

BLISSPEEL

EYEKO

FULLACTION

LABSHINE

LUXESKIN

OUIDAD

PHILO3

REBELLIOUS

SPOTSERUM

STRAIGHT

WILDROSE

WOW (Especially sad about this one)

SHOCKING is working again (yay!)

New BI code:

BRITSHEER: Burberry Brit Sheer EDT

2 More VIB codes that still work:

VIBGLO: GLO Everyday GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance Pen

VIBTAN: Same samples as code FAUXGLOW, except you get your pick of 2 samples instead of 1

Many of the codes from Spin to Win still work:

MM6H93: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Cream

MV09Y7:  Versace Yellow Diamond EDT

ML0T6D:  0.4 oz LORAC TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer

MS1G82: 1.69 oz Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream

Originally Posted by BisouBisou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure how to edit old posts (or if we even can), but I wanted to update some of the codes.

Expired/Out of Inventory
frown.gif
:

AGEDEFY

BLISSPEEL

EYEKO

FULLACTION

LABSHINE

LUXESKIN

OUIDAD

PHILO3

REBELLIOUS

SPOTSERUM

STRAIGHT

WILDROSE

WOW (Especially sad about this one)

SHOCKING is working again (yay!)

New BI code:

BRITSHEER: Burberry Brit Sheer EDT

2 More VIB codes that still work:

VIBGLO: GLO Everyday GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance Pen

VIBTAN: Same samples as code FAUXGLOW, except you get your pick of 2 samples instead of 1

Many of the codes from Spin to Win still work:

MM6H93: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Cream

MV09Y7:  Versace Yellow Diamond EDT

ML0T6D:  0.4 oz LORAC TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer

MS1G82: 1.69 oz Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
Thank you for this update.

What was the WOW code for btw?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for this update.

What was the WOW code for btw?
It was for the Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow foundation. I'm always looking for foundations that are a good match, so really wanted to try it out.

Oh well. There's always swatching in store.

It was for the Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow foundation. I'm always looking for foundations that are a good match, so really wanted to try it out.

Oh well. There's always swatching in store.
I got the light one and I like it, I'm 120 on MUF hd foundation, idk what that is for MAC, but if you know I hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just in case your skin color is close to mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only go into the store now to swatch colors! I just find it really hard to buy anything over $50 when I can get free shipping online plus free samples and a promo code. My store is so iffy about samples sometimes. I don't like the ones they make because I don't feel like it's sanitary. I have no idea who has been touching the testers. I would much rather have a prepackaged sample. About 6 months ago they told me they weren't going to be giving away prepackaged samples in store anymore... Don't think that was true though because I've gotten them the last few times I've gone in. Some people can be so stingy with the samples though.
I agree with this. My husband always ask me why I always go out of Sephora empty handed and buy all the stuff online. Deals online are better. Most of the times, Sephora have promo codes that in-stores do not offer. I bought a perfume for a cousin three months ago and the guy who helped me was generous to give me samples. When I got home, I opened my purse and lo ad behold, the sample perfume he gave to me poured open in it. Oh no!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the light one and I like it, I'm 120 on MUF hd foundation, idk what that is for MAC, but if you know I hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just in case your skin color is close to mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which color was the light one? I think they had 9 different colors you could choose from. I looked up the MUFE on Karla Sugar's blog and it looks like could be ivory (i'm pure 4 sure).

Which color was the light one? I think they had 9 different colors you could choose from. I looked up the MUFE on Karla Sugar's blog and it looks like could be ivory (i'm pure 4 sure).
It says: "cheers to me" Champagne , I got it from the: How to look your best at everything kit in Light :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was told by a Sephora sales associate (what do they call themselves there? make up artists? ) that the Benefit Oxygen Foundations were all yellow based foundations. I have yellow undertones so it was great for me, but it's just something to keep in mind if you're buying online.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was told by a Sephora sales associate (what do they call themselves there? make up artists? ) that the Benefit Oxygen Foundations were all yellow based foundations. I have yellow undertones so it was great for me, but it's just something to keep in mind if you're buying online.
i think they call themselves cast members, like at disney land. i'm an nc40 in mac and i wear the beige shade and i do see a lot of yellow undertones on my face when i wear it. my face also looks very dewy. when this runs out i am going to try the stila concealer/foundation/brush set.

Back