Small haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 actually... my zippers are kinda pointy.... (just took it out) I'll take pics, but yeah - I got mine on ebay too
icon_neutral.gif
thank you so much
smile.gif

i swear you're the best. thank you!
smile.gif

yeah, mine's not like that. the velcro pouch on the side is different. zipper's different. the brushes' pouch's background is plastic! grrr. i paid $38 for this. i don't wanna be ripped off when i was told it was authentic.

who would make fake planners, though? coach, louis vuitton, etc., okay, but TRISH MCEVOY PLANNERS?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Ive never seen one like Janelles before, but my old one looks exactly the same as yours Jennifer! x really? you don't have that kinda brush case? hm, weird.
thanks!

i've also bought trish mcevoy's mini planner in black because i've also bought that fendi bag i was eyeing like crazy (finally
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) and the planner could fit in there and if you buy a new bag' date=' you need a new makeup bag, right?
wink.gif
i still haven't received those, either, yet.

QUOTE']

I wanna see the Fendi! Got a pic?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i've also bought trish mcevoy's mini planner in black because i've also bought that fendi bag i was eyeing like crazy (finally
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) and the planner could fit in there and if you buy a new bag' date=' you need a new makeup bag, right? [img']https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] i still haven't received those, either, yet.
QUOTE]

I wanna see the Fendi! Got a pic?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.designersimports.com/image.asp?image=images/fendiblackleather.jpg&w=208

05_fendi_bags.jpg

it's the bag she's holding, but in leather. i haven't gotten it yet. hopefully monday!

thanks, girls! can't wait to get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

spaz, i got it for $200 and it's definitely authentic because i buy from the same seller all of the time, if you're interested
smile.gif

oooh! i like that purse! it's big. how much is it and where did you get it?

Originally Posted by Liz oooh! i like that purse! it's big. how much is it and where did you get it? ebay for $200! my friend recommended this seller to me because her stuff was real and i bought a bag off of him and it was real.

Back