Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have two ideas: creating facial expressions with your m/u (while you keep your face expressionless) and elderly beauty (to create a look of old tired faces)

etheanlbeauty hope thats spelled right i love the idea abouthe the hot chicks horror movies..
applaus.gif
applaus.gif

Originally Posted by EtherealBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK...Brace yourself girls.....How about Dare to be....ugly?!
ok ok if that doesn't appeal to you how about Dare to be hot chicks from horror movies?....like

Morticia (The Addams Family)

May (May)

Baby Firefly (House of 1000 Corpses)

Mina Harker (Bram Stoker's Dracula)

Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Claudia (Interview with the Vampire)

Emily (Tim Burton's Corpse Bride)

Tiffany (Bride of Chucky)

Madeline or Helen (Death becomes Her)

Thats all I can think for now...what do you think eh?

Originally Posted by Miranhat /img/forum/go_quote.gif What about Egyptian's Queens.. Originally Posted by dee2404 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just wanted to add... how about trying a Nude Look challenge?? i love these ideas. id be up for them.
oh i got 2.

marilyn monroe [duh]

and tinkerbell. or disney characters

I like all the ideas here are a few that I have;

Pin-Up Fun (your best pin-up girl make-up)

Art Crazy

New York Glam

40's Chic

Cold as Ice

Summer Fun

Mystical Creations

Inner Goddess

Originally Posted by VaNiLLiTa /img/forum/go_quote.gif how about -> dare to be the opposite sex??
4.gif
Originally Posted by Miranhat /img/forum/go_quote.gif What about Egyptian's Queens.. Originally Posted by heidi2007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif gothic theme We've done similar theme a while ago.Please check the past D2B on the first post on this thread.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I've added some of the ideas.

Thanks again!

What's done with all the suggestions? Does someone list them or choose?

The list in the first post, is that where you can choose from?

By the way, great topic and Dare 2 B is very cool!

Originally Posted by MissMissy /img/forum/go_quote.gif etheanlbeauty hope thats spelled right i love the idea abouthe the hot chicks horror movies..
applaus.gif
applaus.gif
I so want Morticia Addams.
Even if I am a bit blondish now. I'd LOVE to do that.

easter is coming up water about in easter them girls dress up as bunnys and stuff that would be cute or were easter colors for make up. or paint therere face as ain easter egg lol

Or bare it green for st patricks day! Just some ideas

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's done with all the suggestions? Does someone list them or choose?
The list in the first post, is that where you can choose from?

By the way, great topic and Dare 2 B is very cool!

Yes, you can choose the theme from the first post IF you win the D2B contest.You can suggest theme for the contest and the moderator will pick and check if the theme had already been done before.

You can check the D2B Archives and Winner before suggesting any theme.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about an Elements Theme?Fire

Wind

Water

Earth

That's already on the list.

Originally Posted by MissMissy /img/forum/go_quote.gif easter is coming up water about in easter them girls dress up as bunnys and stuff that would be cute or were easter colors for make up. or paint therere face as ain easter egg lol
Or bare it green for st patricks day! Just some ideas

Easter Colours added.We've done the similar theme for Bare it Green

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f92...17th-8911.html

Thanks!

Let's celebrate Spring!!

I would love to see your creativity about spring... it will be really nice!!

oops!! never mind you've already done!!
whistling.gif

ok not sure if anyone has suggested this theme but how about 'dreamgirls' the movie? they have gorgeous makeup, i actually seen on another forum..(shhhh....) that they are going to or maybe already done this theme as their challenge..?? anyways just an idea.

Ganguro!

I read somewhere that these Japanese girls try to recreate the Californian tanned look. but somehow it just deviated.

Characteristics: The basic look consists of dyed hair (often of several colors) and a deep tan. Black and white eyeliner, false eyelashes, platform shoes, and brightly-colored outfits complete the ganguro look.

I know, scary :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but they're like modern geisha's. unreal make-up, but interesting ^^

ganguro.jpg

Ganguro2.jpg

I think a fun theme would be intense eyes, whatever color your eyes are do your eye makeup in that shade. blue eyes=blue shadow, etc

Blacked Up.

Just all black/grey colors, heavy eyes maybe black lips or blush even? Just give your own idea a face

'Paint it black'

Latest posts

Back