Quantcast

This has to be a joke!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
OMG OMG, I can do that. This seller is full of it, IMO.

Reaction score
i HATE this shit. they had this about a year ago with mary, saying this woman years ago saw mary in her bread, saved it for a LONG time and the bread never got rotten. people were bidding $10,000.00. CRAZY. some people are just so stupid.

Reaction score
That is so ridiculous!! sheesh! people will fall for anything sometimes.

Reaction score
I think its great, I mean if someone's willing to pay, then why not?!

Reaction score
I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.

Reaction score
Boy, I need to come up with something to sell so I can buy more makeup

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.

Reaction score
Yeah I think a lot of people create fake accounts to bid on these things...

Lilla - find something cool enough for thegoldenpalace.com to bid on! They pay tons of money!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bonbon412 Yeah I think a lot of people create fake accounts to bid on these things...Lilla - find something cool enough for thegoldenpalace.com to bid on! They pay tons of money!

Yeah - especially for advertising! Come up with a creative way to advertise, and they'll bid! LOL

Reaction score
Thanks you guys, after school I might dig around my stuff

Reaction score
That is a good question, I wonder that also!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by charms23 Oh my goodness I can't believe 109 people were actually crazy enough to big on a fake toast they could've made themselves. It's just unbelievable!
Tony was bidder #107
j/k LOL

Latest posts