Tutorial - Matte Black Smokey Eye (Pic Heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the tutorial! it´s almost what i was looking for. Isn´t bad for the eyelid to aply the fluidline as a base? Thank you

Awesome! I love how it looks, another reason to buy the blacktrack fluidline and a synthetic flat brush hahaha

omg this is sooooo nice..i really try to do smokey eyes but i suck..im def gonna try to do this one day! thanks =)

WOW !!! you look great and great job

I happen to like the black cream liner of Bobby brown a little better

seems to stay on longer and doesn't do that funny thing sometimes fluid line does

any thoughts

You are very very talented, somehow when I do it, it never looks the same....*sigh..

I also love the lipglos! What kind is it?

I love it I love it OMG you are so Pretty ..and I love your skin and your eyes ... Love the lip color what are you wearing on your lips?

Humeira

wow love the tut!!!! umm i was just wondering are u able to do another but with black and brown, i have alot of browns, also brown shimmer and i really dont wish to pay $60 for someone to show me when im not going out!!!

thanx!!!

Wow, wonderful instructions, so detailed and precise. Exactly what I've been looking for. Bookmark!

Back