Quantcast

UK & Ireland Girlies.. r/o

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by laura127 Want a FREEBIE!! Check out http://www.aussiehair.com/registration/homeStart.do to get a free sample of Aussie 3-Minute Miracle for your hair. I use this stuff twice a week & its brill! I so argree with ou Laura, besides the fact that is smells great it works. It does have a crap load of proteins in it, so if you use this all the time and notice a build up or dulling in your hair, try Clarifying one good time a month.
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I so argree with ou Laura, besides the fact that is smells great it works. It does have a crap load of proteins in it, so if you use this all the time and notice a build up or dulling in your hair, try Clarifying one good time a month. Cool cool, and what would you recommend to use for clarifying it?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by laura127 Cool cool, and what would you recommend to use for clarifying it? well the cheapest would be VO5 clarifiying shampoo and that would be the only one I would use of the shelf to be honest, but most salons carry several diffrent brands, they all do the same really, but after clarifying be sure to use a good mositurizing condition (my rec:Biolage Conditioning Balm) Oh and an FYI the first shampoo, if it doesn't lather well, be sure to rinse and repeat.
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
OK, so i should use the VO5 once a week, and do i use the moisturising shampoo like biolage straight after in the same wash or what.. What's your weekly routine for washing hair etc.. Ive never been interested in hair care, i just wash with a shampoo for damage hair (coz mine is from using the ceramic straightener) then i use a conditioner for damaged hair, but twice during the week i use Aussie 3 min miracle..

 
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by laura127 OK, so i should use the VO5 once a week, and do i use the moisturising shampoo like biolage straight after in the same wash or what.. What's your weekly routine for washing hair etc..Ive never been interested in hair care, i just wash with a shampoo for damage hair (coz mine is from using the ceramic straightener) then i use a conditioner for damaged hair, but twice during the week i use Aussie 3 min miracle..

Yes, right after you clarifiy, use biolage Conditioning Balm. If you don't your cuticles on your hair will be left open there for your hair might seem alittle dry if a good conditioner is not used right afterwards. Remember you are only doing this to remove product build up.
As far as my routine for washing my hair, well i have so many hair care products lets see if i can break it down simple for you guys.

Day 1: Shampoo and condition with either Biolage, TIGI or Joico which ever I decide to use that day.

Day2: I don't shampoo, If my hair is curly I spray with water a bit then add after party and curls rock, if it is straight I just add a bit of after party without wetting my hair.

Day:3 I shampoo the same as day 1

Day4: No shampooing, same as day 2

Day5: Is when I clerifiy, I shampoo my hair twice, leaving the second shapooing in for about 2-5 mins (or how ever long it takes me to shave my legs
) then rinse. I will either use Biolage Conditioning Balm, or Joico K-Pak. Depending on what condition my hair is in depends on what conditioner i use. K-Pak is alot more exspensive, so I try to save it as much as I can.

Hope this helps


 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by laura127 Want a FREEBIE!! Check out http://www.aussiehair.com/registration/homeStart.do to get a free sample of Aussie 3-Minute Miracle for your hair. I use this stuff twice a week & its brill! Hey Laura,I noticed that a lot of people viewed this post. I bet if you posted UK/Ireland freebies here, you'd keep getting a lot of interested folks!



 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I will, but we RARELY have freebies!! I went seraching the other day & this was all i found!! But if i hear of any, ill be sure to post them!

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by laura127 I will, but we RARELY have freebies!! I went seraching the other day & this was all i found!! But if i hear of any, ill be sure to post them! OH, ok. Bummer! I know there's a huge market there for American goods since they are so hard to get! Frustrating.


 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian OH, ok. Bummer! I know there's a huge market there for American goods since they are so hard to get! Frustrating.


LMAO at the pic..! How cute : )
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by laura127 LMAO at the pic..! How cute : ) hahahha. Bad hair is enough to get anyone in a bad mood. Cute kid, eh? LOL. When you can pull off hair like that and still look adorable, you've got to be cute!
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
LOL!! I'm off to to condition my hair now.. gonna put in the V05 hot oil treatment. Ive been meaning to do it for ages. I'll leave y'all know how it goes!

 

Latest posts

Top