• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay on Hautelook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is why I'm happy I got it from the UD site! It cost the same amount, and since I got it with a ton of other stuff shipping was free. Plus the shipping was uber fast. Ordered it Thursday night, and it got here this morning!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The *only* thing I hate about Hautelook is how long it takes to get your order. Patience is not my friend!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The *only* thing I hate about Hautelook is how long it takes to get your order. Patience is not my friend!

I hate that too. Shipping is kind of high if you just want to order one thing too.

I'll probably order off the UD website because everything that's on the hautelook sale is on sale on UD plus UD has a few other items on sale that hautelook doesn't have. The prices are the same except for the book of shadows which is like $5-$10 more.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate that too. Shipping is kind of high if you just want to order one thing too.

I'll probably order off the UD website because everything that's on the hautelook sale is on sale on UD plus UD has a few other items on sale that hautelook doesn't have. The prices are the same except for the book of shadows which is like $5-$10 more.

Still though, I have more time than money and $10 goes a long way for me.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually Hautelook's prices are actually less than UD's prices right now.

That is true.

Most everything on hautelook is cheaper. But the primer potion prices are the same.

It looks like some things are the same price, and some things are a little cheaper. UD has a promo code for $15 off the Book of Shadows, so that brings it down to the same price it is on Hautelook. I'm still glad I ordered from UD, since the only thing I purchased that is available on Hautelook is the Book of Shadows. I am considering some of that Ink for Eyes since it is so cheap...has anyone tried it before?

The only reason I personally ordered the UD from Hautelook was because I had a 10 dollar credit.  So I got the ink for eyes for only 2 dollars total-shipped.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only reason I personally ordered the UD from Hautelook was because I had a 10 dollar credit.  So I got the ink for eyes for only 2 dollars total-shipped.

Nice!!

I ordered the book of shadows. I'm excited about the speaker?! I already have a mini one but it looks cool

I ordered the Book of Shadows. I can't wait to get it! Shame about the shipping though. I'm not very patient. >.>

So I just looked at UD's site to price out the products in the BOS as I was curious why It was $64 full price. If I'm not mistaken I think it's their most expensive palette to date.

The liquid liner in perversion is $19

The travel size supercurl mascara is $10

The travel sized primer potion is $9

So just those 3 products are worth $38 which would mean your only paying around $1.60 per eyeshadow which is actually a great value. 

Considering I got the whole palette for the price of the eyeliner I now feel like dancing around my room in excitement 
headphonedance.gif

Back