Quantcast

WEIRD ALLERGY!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Every time I pluck by eyebrows I sneeze incessantly! I usually get my eyebrows threaded because of this. I haven't had anytime lately, so I had to pluck them myself. I stopped plucking them bc every time I'd tweeze a hair out, I'd sneeze! When I'm done plucking them, my eyes are red and watery and my nose is completely stuffed.

I know that this seems completely bogus, but does anyone have any weird allergies like this? lol... I feel crazy just talking about it.

Reaction score
It's not an allergy. lol I recommend taking a nice hot shower first then after apply something like Baby Orajel (the gel not liquid) to skin. Numbing the area should help. I know when I pluck my eyes get red, watery and I sneeze as well but it's not an allergy.

Reaction score
hahaha. thank you :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thought it was just me. My mom was laughing the whole time. It's actually really funny, but at the same time it sucks!

Reaction score
I have never heard of this reaction before. It sounds like you have sensitive skin (and tweezing isn't gentle but does the job). I second the Baby oragel suggestion. It does work at numbing the skin very well. I thread my eyebrows and upper lip and I love the results - long lasting.

Latest posts