What is your favorite Louis Vuitton bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the Louis Vuitton 'Luco Tote' bag for about three years now, and I love it- its a classic. I can throw just about anything in it because its so spacious! If you stick with the classic monogram canvas, Lv will never go out of style: its been around since the early 1920s!

p10022852_ph_hero.jpg

I'm not really into Louis Vuitton but if someone wanted to buy me one,
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'd request the "Manhattan Bag" - its the one that Uma Thurman has in the magazine ads.

If you ask me my absolute fave is the Monogram Multicolore Shirley... but unfortunately I cannot produce the money for that!!!
icon_sad.gif

I'm a fan of Gucci. Mainly the smooth leather ones from a couple of years ago. I'm a little disappointed in this years collections because they seem to be gettting a bit gaudy for me. That said I have the original print ( small little duffle bag purse) can't think of the name that is about 15 years old and I still use it from time to time.

I have this one and it's my favorite. Everything fits in it. Cabas Piano.
p10199930_ph_hero.jpg

And I am looking to buy the Speedy (30) sometime in the near future

the Monocrome speedy 25 would be an all time favorite

p10199973_ph_hero.jpg

the one with the cherries is cute too,i like it ..

I like the Cabas Piano too, but I like coach better. Everyone here seems to be getting Coach though. Gucci's nice too.

I like the monogram classic, monogram multicolore, monogram classic with cherries on it. I cant afford a real LV bag because they are so expensive.I dont like the gucci bags at all.No Offense

1. Damier Ribera Mini - love the shape, love the canvas & it isn't played out.

2. The Speedy 25 - such a classic and so roomy.

3. Epileather Jasmin & Pochette. Different yet simple and classic.

My fav bags are Gucci though and Chanel of course. Now if only I could afford a Chanel...

atm i'm liking the utah collection - especially the mohican - tho I do love the suhali epanoui in geranium - think it might be my xmas pressie as mother has been dropping big hints!!! woohoo!!! hehehe

xxxc

does the speedy look better in the 25 or 30? Do you have to be little and shorter to carry the 25???

i like the 30. but i'm not a small girl. lol. i think the 25 would be too small for me.

Louis Vuitton purses are so out. For me I wouldn't be caught dead holding one. I have a real one and don't carry it anymore. It's just too common everyone is holding one, although the majority of girls are holding fake ones!!! I like original designs that you won't see commonly knocked off or many people holding them. Fendi had a great fall purse line, amd Costume National have great Hobo Bags!!

I just bought the 30 and I think it's too big. I could fit a person in there. I wanted a 25 but the salespeople convinced me to buy the 30. They said everyone buys the 25 and comes back for the 30. I used it for one day but thought it looked like a duffel bag on my arm so I'm going to return it for the 25. I swore I'd never get an LV bag but the Speedy is such a great shape and no matter how played out LV is, it's still a classic. I prefer Gucci too but I'm not really loving their fall bag line. Plus, I don't want to spend lots of money on a "seasonal" bag.

Is the one everyone carries a 25 because I swear theirs looks fine but mine looked huge.

Back