Quantcast

What MAC e/s will i buy next??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I did a CP for a friend & in return she's buying me a MAC shadow. I'm building up my FROST collection so which of the following should i get next?

Amber Lights, Creme De Violet, Goldmine, Patina or Vex

Need to decide ASAP! I'm a FFF/MMM, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the heads up Sanne! I'll take that off my list for now so..

Reaction score
Oh no Trisha i'm all confused now coz i gave my top three as Amber Lights, Patina & Vex!! PMSL.. Hopefully i'll get them all in the near future anyway

Are you a MAC paints fan? I have Bare Canvas, Stillife, Bamboom, Canton Candy & i've ordered Mauvism.. What next? Someone has offered to CP a Paint in exchange for one of my swap items & i don't know which paint to get!

Reaction score
Cool, i might check that out or i was thinking Portraiture too.. Will have to think about it. Thanks for the recs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Cool, i might check that out or i was thinking Portraiture too.. Will have to think about it. Thanks for the recs
i have Chartru on my swaps list... it's a great color, but not for my complexion... atleast without a tan! check it out, it's on my notepad if you're interested

Reaction score
id get amber lights. thats one of the shadows im getting in my next haul. vex is really interesting too. i was thinking about getting that one, but i decided that i wouldnt relaly use it that much because its kind of a weird color.

i hated goldmine. it had an impossible to work with amount of pigment. there was practically none, and i made a huge dip in the pan with one use!

cream de violet is another one thats disappointingly pigmented. it wasnt as bad as goldmine. i seem to have found the only two mac shadows with crap pigment. its a really pretty color, though.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for letting me know AnGeLNS363! I'll send a request if i'm interested in the future. Might get the CP of Portraiture so & i'm thinking of getting Amber Lights or Vex as my e/s.

Thanks girls for all the help

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363 i have Chartru on my swaps list... it's a great color, but not for my complexion... atleast without a tan! check it out, it's on my notepad if you're interested
Hey AngelNS, I tried looking at your notepad for this - but it says you haven't built one yet???

Reaction score
Maybe try her swap notepad Janelle.. Everyone has 2 notepads don't they?

Latest posts