Quantcast

What product are you just dying to buy right now?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Is there any makeup product out there that you haven't tried yet that you just CAN'T WAIT to get your hands on? Or maybe one you have used before but ran out and can't wait to get again?

Reaction score
Mine is more of a 'tool' I guess... I want the giant midnight train case at Sephora for all my stuff!!! I just can't cave in to spend $85 on a souped-up tackle box though... but it's sooo nice!

Reaction score
Ooops! Almost forgot to give you the grand welcome Brandi!! Glad to have you here!! Hope you have as much fun here as we do! Hope to Talk to you soon!

Happy Holidays!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I'm wanting T. Leclerc banane powder bad but the price keeps me away from getting it. I wanna get a good pressed powder and I've been dying to get this one.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to makeuptalk brandimsw03!!!

Reaction score
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Kohl Palette is on top of my list!

Reaction score
I am really interested in trying Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Compact, I just tend to shop for everyone else over the holidays and put my wants on hold, maybe after Christmas I'll go ahead and splurge on myself.

Reaction score
dying to try Kevyn Aucoin's eye shadow palette. however, i can't bring myself to pay $55 on stuff i haven't seen IRL.

Reaction score
I really want the fragrance Serendipitous by Serendipity3, and anything in the Tutti Dolci line from Bath & Body Works (glosses, body stuff, etc.)! That's at the top of my list right now. But there are a few other things I want, such as glosses by Bonne Bell and Sugar Cosmetics, Chai Latte shower gel by Jacqua Girls, anything by Philosophy, and MAC Tastis!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fylloh Is there any makeup product out there that you haven't tried yet that you just CAN'T WAIT to get your hands on? Or maybe one you have used before but ran out and can't wait to get again?

Reaction score
I want to buy the lip plumping (as seen on tv) serum/gloss from Wal-Mart. And, I am glad to be going on vacation if it truly does work.

Reaction score
Teresa Tapp's Skin Saver Solution. It works to repair skin & fade out sunspots & is based on essential oils.

Reaction score
I just recieved my new purchase from QVC on TSV (today's special value) of Models Prefer make up. Its the clearly beautiful collection. This will be the first time i have used MP,which is owned by former model Stacy (?). I enjoy watching her show on QVC where she wears her hair in curler's and is bare faced and then puts her make up on. More is more, is one of Stacy's favorite quotes and her sence of humour is fun.

Her make up is a differnt formula than the usual and it's water based. One of the most popular products she does is her Aqua Fusion pressed powder,which is supposed to be compatable for all skin types from ivory to chocolate.

In the kit is 8 products which includes lipgloss,eyeshadows,mascara lip and eyeliner, lip gloss and blush/bronzer, lip and eyebase,concealor and the Aqua Fusion powder that is so popular. I am really looking forward to trying my new kit,which is quite small but comes in futuristic mirrored packaging. I will review it when it has been tried and tested. To be honest, i bought the TSV for...you guessed it...my night out! giggle giggle!

Reaction score
Oh wow.. I'm not sure. But I do know I wanna try everything on the MAC Pro site. *faint*

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arabiancurves i cant wait for the HIGH TEA collection by MAC Me too! Have you seen the pics of it yet? If not then check out my post HERE!
Welcome to MuT by the way! I'm Laura from Ireland.. Look forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
LOL! I can't wait for the High Tea Lustre Lipstick. It looks like the perfect nude shade i've always dreamt of

Reaction score
Hi Arabiancurves, I'm Harley and just wanted to welcome you to MUT, glad you're here

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arabiancurves i cant wait for the HIGH TEA collection by MAC Hi and welcome.

Yeah, that High Tea Collection is calling my name.

Latest posts