Quantcast

Which Movie?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Tough decision b/c I want to see a light-hearted movie & thought about seeing A Lot Like Love or Fever Pitch. However, I've been dying to see The Interpreter. Please help me pick one for today's matinee. TIA!

Liz

Reaction score
i say fever pitch. i don't like ashton kutcher, so i won't vote for that one. lol. but the other one mihgt be good too

Reaction score
I saw Fever Pitch last weekend and I absolutely loved it. The chemistry between Drew and Jimmy is amazing. I loved every single moment of it. There were so many funny parts its hard to pick a fave one. I think that Drew and Jimmy have better on-screen chemistry than her and Adam Sandler.

I also want to see the Interpreter and I may check it out this weekend. If I do, I will let you know. I wanted to see A Lot Like Love but it hasnt gotten the greatest reviews. I may wait for a few weeks.

Let us know which one you decided to go to.

Reaction score
I never got to the movies on Friday.
I thought I'd have time, but my project ended up taking more time than I anticipated. I'll probably go on Tuesday to see The Interpreter. I read some reviews & its definitely the one. Although I like Amanda Peet, I don't think I'll see this movie b/c Ashton's in it, but I still wanna see Fever Pitch.

Reaction score
I am hoping to see The Interpreter soon so I will let you know if I like it or not. I think A Lot Like Love is a matinee or even a rental.

Reaction score
So Gail, did you end up seeing any of these movies? I saw the Interpreter last night and it was a good movie but I felt like it was missing something. It was really suspenseful and then at the end, I was like "That's it?" Maybe it was just me.

On a side note, Sean Penn is HOT in this movie.

Latest posts