Who else here hates there job?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have one but when i did i hated it and i quit. ive been jobless since august but im going to school fulltime anyway.

I work part time in a fabric store.....I dont care for the way the company is, the people arent TOOO bad....they are horrible at customer service....and the standing all day is a killer on my feet...i ache when i get home at night. TOday was my day off and they just called to ask me to work tommorow. I ddint answer so they called back with a cell phone so that i wouldnt know it was them......whata a *****.....i hate it already and i have only been there three weeks. I know it could be worse, but i havent really said everythin that bugs me. (can you change there to their in the title)

I don't hate my job, but I do find it to be extremely boring...if it weren't for reading this forum I think I'd go insane.

Oh, and just in case you wanted to know...I work at an internet cafe where most of my 40 hour week is spent either sitting around on the computer or doing busy work. *Woot*

I hate my part-time job!!!!! It's torture waking up and knowing I have to go ... Even the night before I get upset that I have to go in... ugghhh

Same here....i get really worked up over it too...i get so upset that i get really *****y

i hated my job in the same company. then i wanted to be transfered and asked them. so now everything is good again.

i love my job............i just wish the dentist would go away!!!!! most dentists are jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work as a Table Games Dealer. I make a comfortable living dealing cards:) I LOVE my job:)

I don't mind my job for the most part but every 6 months or so I HAVE to go on vacation or take a week or so off. Working in retail really makes you dislike people.

OMG! I logged on in time to see this great post. YES I TOTALLY HATE MY JOB!!! That is why I'm so happy that the company I work for is going under. In a few weeks it will no longer exist. I will be without a job at that point, but I dont care.... I HATE THAT PLACE!!!

I don't hate my job...but I don't LOVE it either. lol, sometimes u just gotta suck it up and deal with it. It pays the bills and that's all that matters. (or in this case, my makeup) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I babysit two twin boys who are 8, and I work at Banana Republic. Retail isn't bad (the discounts are generous) but dealing with snotty customers, especially the spoiled teenagers and old ladies are the WORST!

Latest posts

Back