Who else here hates there job?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a nurse of 22 yrs and hated the last 10, so I turned in my resignation one day and never looked back. I'm a much happier person now.

So if we all hate our jobs........ how come we're not doing anything about it?? This is beyond me.

i lvoe my Dosmetic Goddess/Mommy job, and I LOVED my last job! I just hope my next job is as great or nearly as great as my last one (that paid)!

Hhmmmm...interesting thread. I don't HATE my job, but I don't love it either! I love the reasons I chose to do my job, but sometimes the stress and pressure makes me want to find another living. But, it pays the bills and I can't picture myself doing anything else, right now anyway.

Its not always that easy. Im trying to find somthing else, but I cant just quit

when you have a mortgage to pay and kids to feed there's not much you can do!! till the day WE are the boss our self.........we all just suck it up!!!

I get to be a Domestic Goddess in Aug!! YAY and hopefully never work again, unless I choose to when we're done having kids and their grown up! Right now I really like my job! It doesn't pay too well but I have a set schedule during the day while my son is at school and I sit in an office with a nice view all to myself and play on MUT all day! My job is pretty relaxed and not too busy so I work here and there all day long! I like it!!

i don't mind my job. i admit, it does get boring and redundant sometimes, but i think it's like that with every job...it eventually becomes old.

aaaaaah, i wanna be a domestic goddess too, i am doing it ALL wrong !!

so much easier said that done. i think its easy to quit a job and start another but if you really want out of your career, it's difficult to accomplish. i think its easier if you're in your 20s, or easier if the pay at the present career doesn't meet your needs. For me, 35 years old, if i was to go back to school, we're talking 2 to 3 years minimum til graduation, and then by age 45 if i'm lucky i can be making what i'm making now, at 35, because I would have entered a new field as a junior... and like Dee said, we've got mortages to pay and food to put on the table. egak! thinking about it depresses me, I really like work I do, I just can't stand office politics or office wacko-ness.

note to self: buy more lotto tickets

Latest posts

Back