World’s Most Expensive Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
I believe that everyone, if given the chance and of course the money, is willing to spend a fortune just to look good and feel good. Some nail-freaks out there would spend wads of cash just for the perfect manicure and pedicure. But would you spend $250 for a bottle of sheer nailpolish for your nails to wear traces of platinum dust in it? I know some mad people who can actually say YES. Or even, “I WOULD!â€
Allure Magazine, John Matthey ( platinum supplier ), PGI, and Essie Cosmetics have collaborated to produce the highest of the high end nail polish. $250 is actually a “toned-down†price, since its first bottle’s top and base were platinum in composition….

Initial price? Hello! $ 55,000 a bottle!

My final say… I hope “I WOULD†doesn’t dry up too quickly!

176142237_4a54d3a1f8_o.jpg

Source http://indiatimes.com/
seriously, would u buy a nail polish in such price?
policeman.gif

HOLY CRAP. NO. I wouldn't spend that much for ONE makeup item, I don't care WHAT it is (Unless it turns me into (Pre pregnancy - when she was super hot) Britney Spears or something).

That's crazy.

if i had buttloads of money to spend on whatever i wanted, i would totally buy it. then again, i would probably just buy one of every new product i ever read about that sounded cool...

Holy crap! Not unless the platinum can be removed and make a ring or pair of earrings *lmao*

Originally Posted by DiorAddict
wtf.gif
I' m sure Paris Hilton will get it soon !!!!!!!
yahootongue.gif
4.gif

laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

if i was rich but right now all nail polish must be 15 and below :] unless i come across a really speacial one

Yeah LoL that's what I'm saying. And it comes with a complimentary diamond to put in the ring LoL

Originally Posted by Aquilah Holy crap! Not unless the platinum can be removed and make a ring or pair of earrings *lmao*

$250?! That's insane! I guess if anyone was to use it, they can show off their nails and say "I'm platinum baby!"

For that amt of money, I rather buy all the MAC stuff I can get my hands on. hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I'd like to say that I wouldn't buy it even if money were no object, but since I've never had any money who knows what kind of stupid crap I might buy. There will be some rich b*tch that will....that's for sure.

haha, i know!

for me, i'd get the whole armani cosmetics counter
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 For that amt of money, I rather buy all the MAC stuff I can get my hands on. hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I was rich enough I would buy it for the sake of it, along with the ridiculously priced perfume and all other fickle items!

Latest posts

Back