Quantcast

120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Talk about having the entire color wheel at your disposal !!!!!

Lucky girl u are !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I NEED one of these! It's worth the price for all of the colours I already know I can wear, but how fun to try on new colours too? Lucky girl - I'm so jealous!

Reaction score
I bought it the other day, I can't wait! I hope I come up w/ enough combo's though, I'll try to be brave enough to wear them!

Reaction score
I just bought it so I should be getting it within a week! I'm so excited!

Reaction score
just wondering how big each color is? dime size? like most? getting my girlfriend a bunch of make up stuff for her birthday (mostly a bunch of brushes) so im just wondering before i go through and order this

Reaction score
I will w8 to buy this pallete like colors...they so vibrant Yay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif IA-l1GfYJxs
I'm so buying this after watching this video.

I ordered this palette on Wednesday, and I was already excited but this video makes me even more excited for it to come!

Reaction score
Adrienne, thanks for that video! I can't believe how pigmented those colors are for such a cheap palette.

Reaction score
What a gorgeous palette! I so wont need any more eyeshadows after purchasing this palette, lol. I hope I can find one from a legitimate seller, b/c I would totally purchase it! Thanks for the swatches!

Reaction score
Ok the video just made me want one even more!! I might think about it!

Reaction score
AMAZING, do you think those colors would show up as bold on African Americans as it does on your skin?

Thanks for posting this!

Reaction score
It reminds me of my pallet of color o bought from ebay the colors looks cool on your's they look more shimery then mine, that one is called wales proffesional makeup 130 colors.

I would like to get another pallet with more shimery colors..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I got mine faster! It's been two weeks already! Ugh. Who did you order yours from? I ordered one on Wed. I hope it doesn't take that long.

Latest posts