Best Body Scrub?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eightthirty I always just use a body wash. I'd never considered the benefits of a scrub! I'll definitely have to check into this. ditto! i guess if it does wonders on my skin, it should do wonders on my body, too, right?

I absolute totally and utterly love. Avons Planet Spa African Shea Butter Brown Sugar Scrub. It smells sooooo good and it exfoliates just perfectly. Leaves skin super super smooth and then afterwards you can put the matching Lotion. Its a treat!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just can't bring myself to pay alot of scrubs....so my two inexpensive but yummy favorites are Sunshine Spa Vanilla Orange Sugar Scrub - 16oz for $14 (usually get this on sale for under $10) and Aura Cacia Ginger Mint Body Polish 8oz for $10.

Everyone should check out Cleanse your Soul! She has these scrubs called Behemoth scrubs and they are out of control! Her website is www.cleanseyoursoul.com Lots of scent choices and the scrub is like 16 oz for 10 bucks. Very good deal!

I really like Avon's detoxifying body scrub, Planet Spa sea salt body scrub, Alba sugar scrub.They leave my skin soft and glowing.

I've bought so many and they all leave an oily film in the tub and shower. HOWEVER.............thanks to a recommendation I am using Philosophy Gingerbread Man. I cannot say enough about it! Lovely
sheep.gif

I don't use a body scrub, but once in awhile I'll use a body brush to get dead skin cells off.

I have a recipe for homemade bath salt/body scrub if anyone wants it. I made a big batch this year and am giving jars & packets to people as gifts. It's not creamy, but it has glycerin in it which helps to make the skin soft. As with all scrubs, you gotta wash out the inside of the shower afterwards, though, because it WILL be slippery!

I absouletely LOVE Totally Juicy's Hot Apple Scrub. That's one of the best scrubs that I've ever used and it smells good enough to eat. I also love BBW's sugar scrubs, but a lot of people feel that they're too oily. But my skin is very dry so I don't have a problem with the oil.

Skindecent's bermuda beach smoothers got really freaking good reviews at MUA. i got the chestnuts and brown sugar, angel dupe, and spicy peach custard scents. they have tons of scents to choose from! i just ordered mine last night and i can't wait to try them.

the aromatherapy scrubs from BBW are good, too.

BeautiControl's Brown Sugar Scub....followed by the lotion and perfume...Love it!

I also learned that sugar scrubs and lotions slow down hair growth on your legs

THe Best Bodyscrub I ever had was the OliveOil-Sugar-Scrub.

It's the cheapest, allergy-sufferers don't have to be afraid AND it gets rid o dead skin cells and makes skin soooo soft.

Even my boyfriend loves this, give it a shoot:

Take 3 tablespoons sugar and mix it with 2 tablespoons OliveOil!

Apply that on your cleansed bodyparts and GENTLY massage in the scrub.

Then rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Voila.

You can use more or less oil ,just try it. It works!

EDIT:

Oh and if you want a lovely scent then just add a drop or two of ethereal oils.

It's great

Honestly any body scrub scrub will do some are just better scented than others u can even make your own if u were so inclined.

Back