Best Booty jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Religion's Bobby jeans. They fit perfect in all the right places and sit at a perfect spot on your hips. I love them!!

the TR bobby jeans - they are definitely going on my wishlist.

as far as tried and true - Frankie B's always works for me. i find the 3" super lowrise helps tons when it comes to emphasizin' the booty.

any california girls going to the TWS event (designer denim sample sale) in los angeles?

Welcome to MakeupTalk kitto_katsu
smile.gif

Im another one with curves (actually a few too many at the momen-haha)

I have hips, thighs, and booty no matter how much weight I lose (although I was horrified when I lost a lot of weight once and my friends said my booty was disappearing--cant have that happen! I was like heck no, let me go do some squats, lunges, stairstepper......I can lose anything else but please not the booty!)

Anyhoo, the best jeans Ive found are levis 518 ultra low rise stretch bootcut. they fit me really nicely and even with the weight Ive gained they really slim me down more than any of my other pants...matter of fact thats all u will currently catch me wearing!

any other great jeans for us double digit wearing girls (10-12and up!) with hips and thighs? Ive always have the problem that others mentioned that if they fit in the hips and thighs they gap in the waist, and if I went down a size I couldnt pull them up! My thighs are probably bigger around than most of u tinys girls' waists! lol

icon_eek.gif
Aaw Im shocked... doesn't anyone wear Parasuco jeans? Theyr on the expensive side but they are pretty much the ONLY brand I wear and they are SOO beautiful! I started getting into them about 3 years ago... I still have the first pair I ever bought and I still wear it today it still looks like new and fits exactly how it used to! :icon_love :icon_love

My favorites are Seven for all Mankind and another pair from an Asian boutique. I can't even read the tag but they're dark wash, low rise boot cuts. They're nice and tight around the butt (I have a booty) and my husband loves them on me. They were only $25.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back