Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah hair products - I don't mind them at all but these are mostly for heat treating. I always let my hair air dry and am very loyal to my herbivore salt spray if I want texture.

Although the BS Box is useful, I'm not excited by any of the options so I will leave it all up to choice! This is the first month I'll be doing that so fingers crossed! 

I am so excited as I adore hair products. I'm not even sure if I will reserve a sample this month, since I think I would like any of them. Yay for hair stuff!

I think I want the curated box, but I hate no getting at list a little surprise. Not to mention I really want one of the regular boxes.....like just the box. Sigh I may use the code and reactivate my 2nd account. Decisions, decisions. 

I dipped my toe into the birchbox plus waters and picked the navy and white wrap/scarf. I'm anticipating adding a monogram to it very quickly after receiving it!

I noticed that at some point in the last hour or two the March sample choice reveal video went live on the birchbox site.

https://www.birchbox.com/magazine/video/birchbox-march-2015-sample-choice-birchbox-plus-sneak-peek-video

So we no longer need to go to that aol link I first posted, unless you feel nostalgic for 1996.

If you are interested in sample choice, here are the dates to keep in mind:

-Refer-a-friend by Feb 22, and get early access;

-Aces and those who referred someone have sample choice/curated box access on Feb 23;

-Everyone else: sample choice/curated box access on Feb 24 

Yay for February being a shorter month!!

In case I do decide to re-sub does anyone have a $10 back code on hand?  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mrs. Collinsbaby7 posted this on the promo code thread:

I just read on a blog that there is a new 100 point code, but I haven't tried it to verify. If anyone is interested, it is JILLIAN =] Please post if you try it and it works! Thanks =]

Someone said it works. I was slightly tempted to use it for a cancel and resub but think it goofs up sample choice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. Collinsbaby7 posted this on the promo code thread:

I just read on a blog that there is a new 100 point code, but I haven't tried it to verify. If anyone is interested, it is JILLIAN =] Please post if you try it and it works! Thanks =]

Someone said it works. I was slightly tempted to use it for a cancel and resub but think it goofs up sample choice. 
It doesn't mess up sample choice but it can mess up birchbox plus

Can't decide between the curated box and it's a 10... Help! haha
That's my dilemma. I've already received 10 but it's almost gone and if I snag another I won't have to buy it but the curated box actually looks really nice.

I can't decide between the Amika and the Its a 10.  I LOVE the Its a 10 with keratin in it. So great. But I don't know if I should try something else!

Is the birchbox plus page not working? I tried going on it all day today and it says there's no products available...

I'm picking its a 10. This month was easy. I've wanted to try that forever. I hope it will still be available. Leave in conditioner, shampoo/conditioner and hair masks are the only hair products I use. Does any one else get a slightly panicked feeling when there is a sample you really really want and you're not sure it will be there to pick? I feel ridiculous.

I'm picking its a 10. This month was easy. I've wanted to try that forever. I hope it will still be available. Leave in conditioner, shampoo/conditioner and hair masks are the only hair products I use. Does any one else get a slightly panicked feeling when there is a sample you really really want and you're not sure it will be there to pick? I feel ridiculous.
No it's not just you lol I do the same thing!! On the day when emails are sent out I stalk my email and then do a little happy dance when my pick is still there

Do you get to choose samples on gift subs? I bought one for myself with points. March is my welcome box which is perfect becuAse I wouldn't choose any of the samples this month anyway. Last month I wanted the rtr box but signed up too late.

Edit: does anyone know what will be in the March welcome box? I saw they had a special one for february. will it be the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back