Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting:

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit

Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil

TEMPTU S/B Highlighter

Are your coworkers getting the same "welcome box"?

From CS, it sounded like a very recent change - mid month maybe.

It could be they decided to go to welcome boxes for everyone to make it easier when handling new subscriptions.

I was thinking of emailing CS myself, but didn't want to rock the boat as these are pretty nice samples. Knowing my luck my 2nd Nov box would be Gilchrest and Soames stuff and almond butter instead of chocolate.

For a welcome box, this one is pretty good IMO. My welcome box on my main account a few months ago was much more lackluster...and that Liz Earle is just so awesome, that I am happy to be getting more.

Has anyone's welcome boxes shipped? Mine was "born" or whatever on the 26th and the tracking says it was picked up by a shipping partner on that date and NOTHING since. Just wondering if anyone else has that kind of tracking.

For a welcome box, this one is pretty good IMO. My welcome box on my main account a few months ago was much more lackluster...and that Liz Earle is just so awesome, that I am happy to be getting more.

Has anyone's welcome boxes shipped? Mine was "born" or whatever on the 26th and the tracking says it was picked up by a shipping partner on that date and NOTHING since. Just wondering if anyone else has that kind of tracking.
Me!  Same thing.  Tracking states picked up at 7:10pm in Mt Juliet TN and nothing since.  I also have something else from them from 11/21/14 that shows as picked up and no movement.  I think in the navar system it showed my box delivery date as 12/9!  I have checked it in every tracking system and no updates.  Considering they weren't going to send it to me and I am getting a free box and got comped 100 points I am trying to be patient.

It's not working.  lol

Me! Same thing. Tracking states picked up at 7:10pm in Mt Juliet TN and nothing since. I also have something else from them from 11/21/14 that shows as picked up and no movement. I think in the navar system it showed my box delivery date as 12/9! I have checked it in every tracking system and no updates. Considering they weren't going to send it to me and I am getting a free box and got comped 100 points I am trying to be patient.

It's not working. lol
Mine should come 12/9 as well - no update since 11/26

Gah. Frustrating. Mine was at 7:14pm, so it seems ours were shipped out all together lol....mine does not give an estimated delivery date on any of the sites (and I try all of them LOL), so ya'll are atleast a little bit further along than me haha

I ordered some things on Friday (at like 1 am)  and it's pretty much the same thing going on with that order. Supposedly shipped out Friday night, but nada since. BB shipping has decided to hate me this Holiday season :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine still doesn't have an expected ship date nor does it have any updates (and it didn't magically come in the mail today), so I emailed and they looked into it and are sending me a new one o_O So who know, maybe I will get both, that first one might just randomly show up.

Of course the new box might not have the same items, as they always say when someone gets a replacement box, so it'll be interesting to see what it might contain.

Mine still doesn't have an expected ship date nor does it have any updates (and it didn't magically come in the mail today), so I emailed and they looked into it and are sending me a new one o_O So who know, maybe I will get both, that first one might just randomly show up.

Of course the new box might not have the same items, as they always say when someone gets a replacement box, so it'll be interesting to see what it might contain.
Same thing over here :/ bummed because I really liked my box overall, it had a few items I'd been wanting to try for a while now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My item from BB  (essentially a replacement item) finally updated on 12/1/14 it arrived and departed Fishers IN.  My actual box though has not moved since it was picked up by shipping partner.  I cannot even imagine what contacting BB would do since they told me I was not going to get a November box, and because of not getting a box December is free!  It is a dupe box  (same I got on my second) so if it never shows and I never paid for it did it ever exist? (The old tree falling in woods thing)

Same thing over here :/ bummed because I really liked my box overall, it had a few items I'd been wanting to try for a while now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: Review your stuff on the box page now!  Eventually your contents will update with the new items in the box they are sending so you will get points from the items in the current box and then the new box.  Hope that makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure  what is going on. Today I went to stalk my second sub. The welcome box is gone from the page and now a November box has appeared.  So what is being sent? A welcome box? A november box? Both? I really don't want to be charged for November, December and a welcome box. 

Mine has changed from a Welcome Box to a Nov box as well, which is kind of cool. I knew mine would probably be changing because they are shipping me a new box since my 'welcome' box went MIA during shipping.

I really don't think there will be a second charge for this, if you didn't have the shipping issues I had and it changed, I'd guess that maybe they had extra November boxes and decided to do those instead of welcome boxes. I also reviewed all those welcome box items and now will be able to review these woo-hoo!

I am not sure what is going on. Today I went to stalk my second sub. The welcome box is gone from the page and now a November box has appeared. So what is being sent? A welcome box? A november box? Both? I really don't want to be charged for November, December and a welcome box.
This happened to me too. Confused - which am I getting?

November box is what convinced me to sign up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My item from BB (essentially a replacement item) finally updated on 12/1/14 it arrived and departed Fishers IN. My actual box though has not moved since it was picked up by shipping partner. I cannot even imagine what contacting BB would do since they told me I was not going to get a November box, and because of not getting a box December is free! It is a dupe box (same I got on my second) so if it never shows and I never paid for it did it ever exist? (The old tree falling in woods thing)

ETA: Review your stuff on the box page now! Eventually your contents will update with the new items in the box they are sending so you will get points from the items in the current box and then the new box. Hope that makes sense
Definitely did my reviews :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my box page has not updated with new contents.. hoping this means it stayed the same? What did everyone else's contents change to??

No 4 Super Comb & Protect

Chuao

Dr Lipp

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick

Harvey Prince Petaly Noir

Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy

bbnovchange.jpg

Mine is:

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive

COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick

Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion

Klorane Dry Shampoo Natural Tint

@@girlwithclass that is the box I got on my main account! I thought it was a pretty good box.
I was so excited about it! I've actually been wanting the ModelCo in "Get Naked" for over a year now and can't see buying the trio for just the one shade! lol

Also really wanted to try the natural tint Klorane, I like the COOLA & Juice Beauty... perfect box! I will be beyond bummed out if it really did get lost and they can't replace it :/

No 4 Super Comb & Protect

Chuao

Dr Lipp

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick

Harvey Prince Petaly Noir

Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy
I am getting this as well. I emailed CS just to make sure I wouldn't be charged for two boxes for November. They said this is my welcome box.  I did not want the Dr.Lipp but super excited about everything else, especially the chocolate. 

Back