Quantcast

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner or Stila Smudge Pots

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What's everyone's favourite gel eyeliner? I've yet to try either but i will be buying one in the next few weeks!

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

Stila Smudgepots

Reaction score
oh Laura, here's one I can actually answer.

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

i tried the smudge pots & thought they were ok, but quickly realized that BB is far superior. for me it glided on easier & wore much better. granted Stila's IS a smudge product, but i could do that w/a powder e/s instead. i ended up taking it back b/c when when i tried to remove it, it took TOO much effort (tugging & pulling) for me to deem worthy.

HTH!

Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't tried either... but I've heard a lot of good things about the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner... so I'm going to have to go with that!
Especially after seeing what KeaLoah just posted, I'm not big on smudging or loose eyeliners. I was thinking of getting one of the Bobbi Brown's soon... dying to try it out!

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the advice girlies! Looks like i'll be investing in the BB Gel Eyeliner so

Reaction score
Yeah.. Me too~ I just wish it came with the brush... LOL Oh hell, what was I thinking!?!? Spend $20 on a little pot of eyeliner and expect to get a brush for FREE!?!?!? Wow! Where was MY mind!?!? LOL

Reaction score
I've tried both, and I prefer the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner because it goes on easier. Both last the same amount of time for me.

However, considering the price difference is $2, I'll be buying the rest of my gel liners from Bobbi Brown. I'm dying for Sepia Ink and Violet Ink!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I have the Bobbi Brown one but I haven't tried Stila so unfortunately I can't compare. I do like the Bobbi Brown gel liner. It works well.

Reaction score
I like Bobbi Briown gel liner. My favorite is chocolate shimmer.

Reaction score
I have not bought the Bobby Brown yet. I use Mac. My only issue with Mac is that it might fade after a couple of hours. Does BB stay on put for 8hrs?

Reaction score
Of the two, I prefer Bobbi Brown. I have a few already and just bought Sapphire Shimmer the other day. It's a great shade of blue and stayed put all day. I've had some of my colors for years, and they are still great. Most of the Stila shades that I had dried out very quickly and became too cakey to apply easily.

Reaction score
BB hands down is much better than stila. i first started using BB's gel eyeliner and was shocked at it's lasting power through heat, sweat, and water. i purchased some stila eye pots thinking they would be similar quality, and they definitely weren't. i touched my stila smudgepot ONCE and never touched it again. stick with BB.

Latest posts