Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled. I was ok with the moisturizer, but I don't do lipstick. The brand looks cheap. :/

Oh come on Boxy Charm!  :angry:

This was going to be my first month that I did not know what was going into. I'm still subbing for July even if I don't love that spoilers this month, there is always the other products. This seems to happen with Glossybox too. One month is fabulous and another is absolutely horrendous.  :unsure2:

I didn't get the email, checked my spam and everything, maybe I deleted it?  Anyway,I looked on FB and saw the spoiler... I don't think it looks too bad, and if I won't wear it I can find someone that will!

I feel like a terrible person!  I signed up for the June box after I saw the reviews.  Got my shipping notice, saw the next months box spoilers and cancelled.  I'm a fairweather friend, I suppose.  But the last thing I need is *more* Purlisse and cheap lipstick :\  Especially when Sample Society is going to be SOSOSOSOSOSO good this month!! (july)

I feel like a terrible person!  I signed up for the June box after I saw the reviews.  Got my shipping notice, saw the next months box spoilers and cancelled.  I'm a fairweather friend, I suppose.  But the last thing I need is *more* Purlisse and cheap lipstick :\  Especially when Sample Society is going to be SOSOSOSOSOSO good this month!! (july)
Wait, why do you feel bad? Why would you buy something you don't want? I did the same thing - I like that you can find out what you're getting before you pay for it. I don't want bad surprises for more than $20, personally.

Was a spoiler ever released? I'm not on Facebook, so I miss out on these things :/ 
Oh here it is! It seems to be the same polish we got but in a different color from Glossybox not to long ago. 

Screenshot_5.png

I just received my first box (June, Blushing Bride). I'm so impressed! The nail polish colors are even more beautiful in person. I put the Tarte Cheek stain on and it added the nicest flush to my cheeks.

I also used the Tarina Tarantino eyeliner. The blue is so gorgeous and it applied like butter and hasn't budged.

I just ordered my box a few days ago. I'm not sure where it shipped from, but I live in Oregon and everything seems to take forever to get here.  

As for the July box, I admit I'm totally sick of Purlisse.   I wasn't impressed with the Lauren B nail polish I received in Glossybox, but maybe a different shade will apply better.   I'm looking forward to trying a lipstick from a new brand.  I don't want to complain about repeat brands (that's you, Purlisse!), but then complain about getting a lipstick from a brand I've never heard of.  I looked at their website and  the lipsticks are definitely listed as $22 each.  

I just signed up for Boxycharm today so I'm hoping to get a July box.  I like the Pur-Lisse moisturizer Ipsy sent out so I'm happy to get more, especially one with SPF.  I also like the color of the lipstick even though I've never heard of the brand.  I'm excited  :wub:

Just popping into say that I'm going to purchase more Tarina Tarantino products.  I'm *so* impressed with the eyeliner.  And that highlighter? WOW.  It melts into my skin. Melts!  It covers up my dark circles and doesn't crease or accentuate my fine lines.   Thanks BoxyCharm!  What a winning box. 

Just popping into say that I'm going to purchase more Tarina Tarantino products.  I'm *so* impressed with the eyeliner.  And that highlighter? WOW.  It melts into my skin. Melts!  It covers up my dark circles and doesn't crease or accentuate my fine lines.   Thanks BoxyCharm!  What a winning box. 
I really like everything I've tried from that brand too. I have read amazing reviews of their eyeshadows, so that's what I want to try next. It comes up on HauteLook sometimes, so I keep my eyes peeled for that.

I really like everything I've tried from that brand too. I have read amazing reviews of their eyeshadows, so that's what I want to try next. It comes up on HauteLook sometimes, so I keep my eyes peeled for that.
Speaking of which, Tarina Tarantino is going to be on HauteLook on Tuesday!

Tarina Tarantio products are on sale at my local Nordstrom Rack. They have eyeshadows, liners, lip glosses, and primers all for under $10 each. I'm trying to be a good girl...

Tarina Tarantio products are on sale at my local Nordstrom Rack. They have eyeshadows, liners, lip glosses, and primers all for under $10 each. I'm trying to be a good girl...
Lucky for me, I don't have a car right now and Rack is too far to get to otherwise! 

Boxy Charm posted on their Facebook that the July box will have a $128 value.
Nice value!  Thanks for sharing.  I'm guessing the Purlisse will be $55, the nail polish $18, and the lipstick is $22.  That leaves $38.  

I really think Purlisse is way overpriced, especially since they're in every single box anymore.   This will be my fifth or sixth Purlisse product in the last few months.  #over it.  I'll enjoy the lipstick and nail polish, but it is a little disappointing that so much of the value is going to come from the Purlisse.  

Latest posts

Back