Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm. so. weak.

I just gave in and decided to give it a go... the more recent reviews are awesome and the full sized products just sucked me in, let's face it... I would spend well over $21 on makeup, even at the drugstore.  (Maybe I have a small problem.)  Drugstore makeup is what I typically wear to work anyway, so this is really a win-win for me.

I'm excited, this is in addition to my Ipsy, Sample Society, and Glossybox.  I seriously don't think I'll be let down, especially with the not-so-hot SS I'm getting this month. <_<

I had a sub when they first stared, but billing/shipping issues caused me to cancel. I resubscribed for the June box, since the spoilers looked great. Really looking forward to giving this box a try again.

Got my box today!

Tarte Cheek Stain

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLight

Strangebeautiful nail polish

Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara

Overall, a pretty good box! There is one drugstore item, but I can live with that since it's a new release!

Got my box today!

Tarte Cheek Stain

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLight

Strangebeautiful nail polish

Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara

Overall, a pretty good box! There is one drugstore item, but I can live with that since it's a new release!
The first item. O___O

I really wish I lived in the US so I could order this box now. D:

This box looks amazing!

I subbed for a month  I guess I will get the June box since I subbed in May. I wish I had left this one alone. I didn't read the topic before I subscribed.

Oh, and check your CC charges. Mine for this sub says " GOLDY BOX". not "Boxy Charm". 

Do the owners operate other businesses of this type, or did they? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box!

image.jpg

Isn't Strange Beautiful the big first spoiler for Glossybox?  They must be on a big campaign to hit all of the subscriptions now.

Yes, I sub to Glossy too and Boxy's are much prettier in my opinion! Got my shipping confirmation yesterday... I'm so ansy, can't wait to get my box!!

Yes, I sub to Glossy too and Boxy's are much prettier in my opinion! Got my shipping confirmation yesterday... I'm so ansy, can't wait to get my box!!
I agree about the polishes for sure. I was unsure about the polishes in the BoxyCharm box but I just got them and they are gorgeous. Definitely fit the bridal theme. And way more interesting than the red and blue ones in Glossybox this month.

Wow, that box looks amazing. I love Tarina Tarantino. I guess it's too late to sign up and get that box though. The previous few months did not look nearly as interesting.

On their Facebook page, someone said that you can still get the June box, so long as it's not sold out yet. But I don't know how to tell if it's sold out.

On their Facebook page, someone said that you can still get the June box, so long as it's not sold out yet. But I don't know how to tell if it's sold out.
Thanks! I just got one! It says it'll ship in 5-10 days so I'm assuming it's June.

You guys are killing me! Is there a way to block this site from all the computers and apps I could ever come in contact with for the rest of this year? I'm going broke over here!

Now that that's out of the way, I'm so excited to get this box!

Got my June box today and WOW, what value and great products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything is just great, all full sized, and except for a Revlon mascara, not usual drugstore brands. ( at least not my local drugstores).

I've never used Tarina Tarantino products- these look so pretty. 

Love that the Strange Beautiful nail polish is light blue and metallic silver. I want to learn to do some nail art using these colors and maybe one from the BB Mermaid box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also had no idea that Tarte' stain came in a shade called " Bridal". Love it too.  Also will use the Tarte' discount code card in the box. 

Overall, this is a tremendous value. If a person loves makeup, I can't imagine not liking this box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love this box.  I'm going to give July a shot but I'm almost worried I wont like it as much!!

The Tarina highlighter is fantastic under my eyes to cover the dark circles.  And I swoon over the Tarte cheek stain.  Seriously, it may be my new favorite kind of blush.

Just got the spoiler... whomp whomp. I have plenty of sunblock, and 30 spf is WAY too many spfs for this girl. :-\ I like to get a little tan.

I like Purlisse, bit this is a dud in my book.

Back