Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to say that they charged me today, even though I had cancelled in July. I called them, even emailed them a picture of my credit card transaction, and they said well we didn't get the charge on our end so your screwed, pretty much. Not only are they not going to refund me, but they aren't going to send me a box either. I am so sad since I actually did like them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Contact your cc company or bank, show them the charge and boxycharm's response. Hopefully they can do something.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contact your cc company or bank, show them the charge and boxycharm's response. Hopefully they can do something.
I will be as soon as I get home from work. Sadly I noticed this on my lunch as I was trying to buy a birthday present for a friend and my card was declined.

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I will be as soon as I get home from work. Sadly I noticed this on my lunch as I was trying to buy a birthday present for a friend and my card was declined.
That's terrible, I hope something can work out for you. I didn't even realize this company was still in business, no idea who is buying from them since there's nothing going on here about them.

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to say that they charged me today, even though I had cancelled in July. I called them, even emailed them a picture of my credit card transaction, and they said well we didn't get the charge on our end so your screwed, pretty much. Not only are they not going to refund me, but they aren't going to send me a box either. I am so sad since I actually did like them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm sorry they did this to you! You can call up your credit card and dispute the charge. Or maybe talk to them on Instagram.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry they did this to you! You can call up your credit card and dispute the charge. Or maybe talk to them on Instagram.
I ended up calling them back and after about a half hour on the phone with them, they finally agreed to make an "exception" and give me my money back. Apparently my account wasn't canceled, even though I know it was and since I always have money on that card, I'm not really sure why I wasn't getting charged for the last two months if my account was still active. Anyway at least I got my money back! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just feel kinda bad that it had to be like that. 

I also had the same problem with boxycharm . ended up telling them I was going to dispute the charge as fraudulent and they finally agreed to fix. won't be doing this box again.

I see this thread hasn't been updated in awhile...I subscribed for the April 2014 Boxycharm and am looking forward to it- looks like they aren't doing the drugstore stuff anymore, it's higher-end brands...anyone currently subscribed? 

Got my May box, but the lipstick was the one color I didn't want.  If anyone has the pink and wants the red, I'd love to swap!

LOL, y'all are so nice. I would've just gone ahead and filed a dispute as soon as they said "no". I've liked a lot of what i've seen with the boxes in terms of products, but if a company is rude / refuses to refund when they've stolen money, I have zero qualms about filing a fraudulent dispute right away.

Got my May box, but the lipstick was the one color I didn't want.  If anyone has the pink and wants the red, I'd love to swap!
Just wanted to let you know we only allow swapping/swap talk in our swap talk forum or our beauty classifieds that can be found here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/343-buy-sell-trade-swap/

However, I'm not sure how many takers you're going to find because Boxy Charm isn't very booming around here...

Oops, sorry, got too used to bb subreddit, and forgot that swap talk is separate from the main sub forum!

So, I just signed up for Boxycharm! The spoilers are awesome this month! I feel like it's almost too good to be true! We'll see though.

So, I just signed up for Boxycharm! The spoilers are awesome this month! I feel like it's almost too good to be true! We'll see though.
I saw the spoilers on reddit and really want to sign up, I'm just trying to limit myself this month. Ughhhhh.

I'm following them on instagram and their first spoiler didn't entice me... love the item but not the color. The second spoiler really makes me want to sub!

I think I am going to try the June box out.  I will cancel if I dont particularly like it.  I'm tempted by the Tarte cheek tint.

Back