Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@button6004  Curiousity has me in her grips:  What is that cute looking box that seems brown on the sides and white on the top with what seems to be a flower?
Is it the one that's smack dab in the middle?  If so, its tarte tanning wipes.  My sister is really into self tanning so I took them for her.

Is it the one that's smack dab in the middle?  If so, its tarte tanning wipes.  My sister is really into self tanning so I took them for her.
Yes.  Thanks for the information.....very unappealing product to me but my curiosity is satisfied......

circular swap box.jpgYes, I got the box! Here is a picture of the box when I opened it up today. 

@@cpl100 I got the box today and there is A LOT in here lol so I will probably be able to ship it back out on Saturday. So please let me know if I am shipping it to @@cpl100 or to @mirandamanda. Thanks ladies! =]

Here's the dilemma:  If you ship it to me and it doesn't make it here on time, I will hold up mirandamanda until after I return (on the 20th).  But if it arrives on time (Wednesday) then I'd send it out on Friday and all would be great.   If it next goes to mirandamanda, I will get it when I return from vacation.

mirandamanda and Reija, which should we do?  My gut thought (not trusting the PO) is to send to mirandamanda if Reija doesn't mind the delay in the return of the box.

I don't trust the PO to deliver on time either. That was the one thing I've been unsure about since @@cpl100 is leaving on the 10th, it would be a tight time frame for me to get the box, pick and pack it back up and send it out to get it delivered by that day. I don't mind trying because as the last person, I've waited for so long already. (it seems like its been forever  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Yes, I think as long as Reija doesn't mind a delay in its return, the safest thing is for it to go to mirandamanda.  Then she can send it on to me and I will attend to it shortly after my return.

I will be on a cruise, so mostly offline except for the two ports that are within US territories.

I am so excited to receive the box as I've watched some favorite items get 'chosen' by others.  So I had hoped I'd get my 'fix' prior to leaving but I am more concerned with not holding up mirandamanda excessively.

Thanks for being flexible girls!

Okay got the box, picked my things out:

swapbox1.JPG

and added all this:
swapbox2.PNG

I had to take things out of the boxes and the Hemp lotion I meant to add wouldn't fit (but it was in the picture, as well as a brush), but everything else actually fit.This is one PACKED box! Even when I first opened it I was surprised at how much is in there! Anyway, the box will be on its merry way to @@cpl100 tomorrow morning!

Back