Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you could fit all that stuff in a box that looked pretty full when you got it!  But I am very excited to receive it!

The box is in the way to me and due on Friday.  If it arrives early enough that I can go through it and get it back out to the PO, I will do so.  Will be leaving early, early Saturday before PO is open.

Does anyone know if you use the machine/drop box in the PO lobby, does it give tracking?  I don't want to send it without tracking.

Anxious for it's arrival!

The box is in the way to me and due on Friday.  If it arrives early enough that I can go through it and get it back out to the PO, I will do so.  Will be leaving early, early Saturday before PO is open.

Does anyone know if you use the machine/drop box in the PO lobby, does it give tracking?  I don't want to send it without tracking.

Anxious for it's arrival!
Yes I always use the self service machines in the PO lobby, and you can do tracking through them. 

Have fun going through the goodies!

The box arrived.  I have gone through it and done the swap.  I am just awaiting Reija's address to send it out today (because I foolishly did not ask her for it earlier).  Will look up how to post pictures later and post.

10091510391.jpg

This is the box when opened.  Hope it works!

And these are the items I took from the box.

Had lots of fun looking through everything--and also seeing lots of stuff I'd never seen.

Hope you get lots back that you love Reija.

10091511081.jpg

Looking at the pictures I am laughing a little to myself:  I, too, was able to put in more than I took out despite it looking full when opened.  This must be some kind of magic box!  I will be offline for ten days starting tomorrow.  Thank you, everyone, for taking this ride with me.  I truly enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next round (and to Secret Santa).

Look forward to getting the box! This is so fun! Thank you all for participating. I'll update when I get the box. Can't wait for the next one and Secret Santa!!

I'm a little sad it's over. But it was great fun!

I think we're moving toward Secret Santa next. But what's the plan for all the current stuff. Go around again? Add some new gals in the swap? Thoughts?

I'm glad it made it to you before your trip @@cpl100! Have a great time!

I'm a little sad it's over. But it was great fun!

I think we're moving toward Secret Santa next. But what's the plan for all the current stuff. Go around again? Add some new gals in the swap? Thoughts?

I'm glad it made it to you before your trip @@cpl100! Have a great time!
I think we should go around again with the current stuff and I have way more to add. I've been piling it up and would love to start another and add this to it (if there is room). Secret Santa is coming up next but maybe we can also get another round of this going? Others are encouraged to join for the next round. Thoughts? I'm all about brainstorming this together to make it the best it can be for everyone and the most fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I think we should go around again with the current stuff and I have way more to add. I've been piling it up and would love to start another and add this to it (if there is room). Secret Santa is coming up next but maybe we can also get another round of this going? Others are encouraged to join for the next round. Thoughts? I'm all about brainstorming this together to make it the best it can be for everyone and the most fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'd be happy for another go around as long as the box was significantly different than the first go round.

I think we should go around again with the current stuff and I have way more to add. I've been piling it up and would love to start another and add this to it (if there is room). Secret Santa is coming up next but maybe we can also get another round of this going? Others are encouraged to join for the next round. Thoughts? I'm all about brainstorming this together to make it the best it can be for everyone and the most fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'd love another go round! It's been so long since I've seen the box, I am sure it's quite different than when you sent it out! I also have a lot more stuff set back to swap. I have enough for this and secret Santa both LOL. Can we please do another round  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The box is here!! I'm taking pictures and looking at everything. My head is spinning there is so much stuff. It's like Christmas morning over here. So excited to look through everything. Thank you everyone for making this such an amazing box!!!! I'll post pictures shortly.

Back