Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that sounds really cool!

I think we could look into starting one of these soon!
Don't forget to include the instigator!  :)  I learned of this when I was heavily into couponing.  We used to do trains all the time--regular and round robin.  The round robin was so much fun because there were so many options coming along.  Also we would go around and then go backwards the second time so that we were 'receiving' from a different person (who presumably had different types of items to share).

I actually was able to fit most of the stuff in my picture above in the box. I couldn't fit the black and white makeup clutch though since it's a little bulky. Box Tetris was hairy but I hope that means you ladies down the road will find some new goodies!

I also, threw in some candy to keep everyone's energy up while circular swapping.
You might have to be awarded the tetris queen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Just opened the box and it is jam packed!

Will post what I am taking/putting in shortly!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you all who signed up! Here is the order based on the draw:

@@LadyGordon

@@Bizgirlva

@@dotybird

@@lauradiniwilk

@@Pixels

@@MissKris17

@@button6004

@@mrscollinsbaby7

@@cpl100

@@mirandamanda

So everyone will have 5 days (including Saturdays) to view the box, take what they want out and put new items in. Everyone needs to take pictures of the box when they receive it and to show what was taken out and what was put in so everyone can see. Once you receive the box (or a head of time) PM the person next in line for their address so we can keep the box moving. It's going to be fun!!! 
I'm bringing the train order list forward--mainly because I was searching for it and thought others might be also.

Thank you all who signed up! Here is the order based on the draw:

@@LadyGordon

@@Bizgirlva

@@dotybird

@@lauradiniwilk

@@Pixels

@@MissKris17

@@button6004

@@mrscollinsbaby7

@@cpl100

@@mirandamanda

So everyone will have 5 days (including Saturdays) to view the box, take what they want out and put new items in. Everyone needs to take pictures of the box when they receive it and to show what was taken out and what was put in so everyone can see. Once you receive the box (or a head of time) PM the person next in line for their address so we can keep the box moving. It's going to be fun!!! 
Don't forget we're swapping in @@ChullBird in place of @@lauradiniwilk

Seriously, I don't know how you gals continually take out less than you put back in and then fit it all!  I am practicing my magical fingers to do the same but it's my first time doing box tetris.  Hope I am up to the challenge!

@@Reija Did you see my response to your comment on the Popsugar thread re: Tatcha?

Seriously, I don't know how you gals continually take out less than you put back in and then fit it all!  I am practicing my magical fingers to do the same but it's my first time doing box tetris.  Hope I am up to the challenge!

@@Reija Did you see my response to your comment on the Popsugar thread re: Tatcha?
@@cpl100 sorry I missed your comment. Just read it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Yes please if you don't mind, I'd love a sample of the Tatcha

Latest posts

Back