Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny, I order my dog's food and treats from Chewy.com, I swear I buy everything online. The only other box that comes in that isn't mine is Dollar Shave, which is for my husband. I gave him the coffee cup out of the PSMH box this month and he was making jokes about how he finally got something out of all these boxes, besides razors. I then reminded him I get nothing from all the motorcycle parts that seem to be shipped to the house, and he walked away and enjoyed his coffee cup!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

So if you get to cancel a box, does that mean you can pick another one up  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... that seems to be my rationalization lately, ha.

All - Reija just sent me the tracking number, so I will post to the group as soon as it is delivered, so everyone knows where it is. Pics will follow shortly after that. 

FYI....my USPS just sent me an email stating the box is out for delivery, so will be there tonight when I get home from work! Let the swapping begin!

I'm working late, so l probably won't get to posting pics until tomorrow morning. I will ship out by Friday. 

Got the box! Thanks Reija! Lots of great stuff to start us out with. I'll make my picks tomorrow night and post pictures of what I take out and what I put in to replace. I will then mail the box out to Bizgirlva on Friday.

mut box.jpg

I'm finished with my swaps. Below is a picture of the items that I took out:

MUT Swap Takes.jpg

And the following pictures are the items that I replaced them with:

MUT Swap 1.jpg

MUT swap makeup.jpg

And a couple of samples I threw in:

MUT Swap samples.jpg

I am packing up the box this evening and will be shipping out tomorrow to Bizgirlva and will message her the tracking number.I will post to the group once it is mailed, so everyone knows. 

This is fun! Can't wait to see everyone else's swaps.

MUT Swap Takes.jpg

MUT Swap 1.jpg

MUT swap makeup.jpg

MUT Swap samples.jpg

I am packing up the box this evening and will be shipping out tomorrow to Bizgirlva and will message her the tracking number.I will post to the group once it is mailed, so everyone knows. 

Can't wait!

Good choices too!

MUT Swap Takes.jpg

MUT Swap 1.jpg

MUT swap makeup.jpg

MUT Swap samples.jpg

Woo Hoo!  That Living Proof looks great!

Sorry I have been slow to respond, but everything looks great. I am excited to get the box! I have already gone through my stash and picked a lot of good stuff. Let me know if any of the people behind me are interested in anything particular, and I will see what I have!

Are we going around twice?  I think that would be fun!  BTW, have you seen the awesome over the door cabinet for makeup that's now on Hautelook?  I just bought one as I really need a place for all this stuff since I discovered make up boxes!

Are we going around twice?  I think that would be fun!  BTW, have you seen the awesome over the door cabinet for makeup that's now on Hautelook?  I just bought one as I really need a place for all this stuff since I discovered make up boxes!
I was thinking the same thing!! Going around twice would be really fun!

I think it's something we can discuss when everyone get a shot at swapping in and out samples?  Maybe folks can opt in to go around twice and we can add to group too with additional people who want to join. I imagine some may not want to go again, too...

I think it's something we can discuss when everyone get a shot at swapping in and out samples?  Maybe folks can opt in to go around twice and we can add to group too with additional people who want to join. I imagine some may not want to go again, too...
That sounds perfect.

Oh dang, I wish I'd seen this sooner. I'd like to get in on this swapping action. I've got stuff coming out of my eyeballs.

Back