Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited for this swap!  :) :)

OT here:

Hi @@cpl100 Sorry you couldn't figure out how to quote, it took me a while also. :)   In our MuT Mobile 2015 and Beyond topic is shows some things like that.  Here's an image that may help.

7.png

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. I was looking for the quote button send didn't notice the tiny drop down. I see it now.

I do not belong to Ipsy as the bags were the only good things I got in my three month trial.

Can we all like Reija's post above with the order so everyone is in agreement?

I know not everyone is super active on the threads so want to make sure everyone sees that post/order and had a general idea when their turn is coming? Or maybe we email the order to everyone?

Oh also I think sending the box earlier than five days is acceptable, I know everyone will be waiting, 5 days is the max you can have the box. If you're a fast decision maker and want to send it on in three, awesome!

Wheee I'm closer to the front I better start pulling items to include. Omgosh so excited!!
Great idea, liked Reija's post. I will most definitely ship by the 3rd day, since I'm at the top of the list I want to get the box passed to the next in line as soon as possible so the fun can roll on quickly! 

I also am going through my stash to try to find fun things that everyone will like. My sub box rejects I've passed on to my hairdresser to set out in her shop. I will put in things I like but I know I won't be able to use anytime soon. I can't wait to see what Reija starts us off with. This is going to be so much fun!

I hope everyone really enjoys this and everyone finds some fun new things to try out.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is it nuts that I'm considering going shopping just to add cool stuff to the box? That kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it. But if I did, would that be a violation of my no-buy?
no need to go shopping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I considered the same thing too but then it defeats the purpose of the box. We can do that when it's secret santa time!! Not too far away.

no need to go shopping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I considered the same thing too but then it defeats the purpose of the box. We can do that when it's secret santa time!! Not too far away.
Oh, good point!!

You're right, and it's not like I'm going to have any trouble filling the box. So far, almost all I've put aside is new and still in the box / original packaging. Yes, I'm the girl that donates clothes to the Goodwill that still have the tags on them.

I love the idea of secret Santa. Will have to look at the history of that to try to determine the rules. Back to this swap: we can put in stuff from beauty gwp, right-- not just sub box stuff.

The box is packaged, ready to go. I separated the samples in zip lock baggies to try and keep them more organized and in case something leaks, it doesn't leak over the whole box.I included a big zip log for the gently used stuff even though I only put two things in there but in case someone has more, they can just use the same bag. The eye shadows have been swatched once. Not sure if anyone is interested but I decided to include them anyhow.

Here are pictures of the inside including my packaging helper (our rescue dog, Arlo).

arlo.JPG

used.JPG

samples1.jpg

samples2.jpg

samples3.jpg

samples4.jpg

samples5.jpg

samples6.jpg

samples7.jpg

box packaged.jpg

box ready.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I had issues uploading the pics and some ended up upside down but I just fixed them so the post should look ok. Sorry for the technical difficulties.

Oh Arlo is so cute! We have a rescue dog too, Samson....anytime a box comes into the house, he sticks his nose in seeing if its for him (He gets PawPack and Barkbox....yes even my dog is a sub box addict!).

I'm excited, I've already pulled out the stuff I'm going to put in to replace items. I can't wait to see what everyone picks!

We have another rescue dog also called Abby but she was too lazy to check out what I was doing. Only Arlo was interested. I order their food and treats from wag.com so they are used to checking out boxes and smelling them. I haven't ventured out to the doggie boxes yet since my own box addiction is too much as it is. Our youngest son does get his box for now though but he is kind of growing out if it. It's the Citrus Lane box. I'll probably cancel it thought after this summer. So it's not all for me but almost.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Back