• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a $15 dollar clinique purchase and added the free la prairie oil, and I received it. I remember it saying something about spending $150 on la prairie and gift with purchase, but it added to my cart and I crossed my fingers it would come. I'm sorry you didn't get it in your order.
Thank you - I'm so glad you got yours!  I ordered at the very start of the promotion so it sounds like they went back and tightened terms after people started using the promo code en masse.  The rep said it was cancelled off several orders besides ours, with no notice sent - you find out when you open the box.

I purposely screencapped everything "just in case" which is why I'm getting a gift certificate apology (and I'm glad I did so)!  At least my MIL got one in her order.  I bought her the LP Glossybox last year and I created some sort of an addict it seems.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Really stinks this was going in her birthday gift from us though...

Really want Peace of Mind and Leg Lift, wish Origins would come out with some smokin' hot codes.  

Thank you for the codes on the meal subs and the inside advise on pain management!  

You guys rock - like really a lot - like this board, is the Lileth Fair of feel goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@SaraP i just looked it up and it looks like only the real techniques one is available, but it's cheap at target:

http://www.target.com/p/real-techniques-blush-brush/-/A-14509513

the walmart one:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/22558786?www=true&productRedirect=true

i'm a little annoyed that they discontinued this. why do things that i love keep getting discontinued??? 

the r&r one:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rock-republic-blush-brush-102/3026229

it's just a really nice dome shaped brush. since i can't replace it, i don't use it as much anymore - i found it starting to shed and i freaked out and put it away. :lol:

Kiehl's has two deluxe samples and free shipping with any eye cream order.  Code is EYES and valid until 2/1/15.

Also, my L'Occitane prize arrived today!  I also received two other packages, but I'm too tired to 'unbox' the Hautelook/Stila order, but my Hourglass eye shadow palette in Exposure (plums) arrived too!  It's GORGEOUS!  Such a great mail day!!  Pics in spoiler.

IMG_7923.JPGIMG_7922.JPGIMG_7924.JPGIMG_7925.JPGIMG_7926.jpg

That's a fantastic deal and you can get a refund on the mag, it's only $8 but still...This is my favorite everyday palette. 

For anyone interested in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, HSN has an awesome set for $49.00 with 3 flex pays :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.hsn.com/products/too-faced-better-than-chocolate-essentials/7644113
I just saw this and immediately came here to report! Lol! I don't own it and I've been ok not owning it.. But you get the mascara and a lipstick too... And 3 payments... I want it!
Breaaaaaath, I just bought an It shadow palette and the Lorac Pro 2 last month.. Omg I don't need it... But $16 a month.. Bahaha I want it! Does anyone not like it? I haven't bought it because I have so many neutrals already

I just saw this and immediately came here to report! Lol! I don't own it and I've been ok not owning it.. But you get the mascara and a lipstick too... And 3 payments... I want it!

Breaaaaaath, I just bought an It shadow palette and the Lorac Pro 2 last month.. Omg I don't need it... But $16 a month.. Bahaha I want it! Does anyone not like it? I haven't bought it because I have so many neutrals already
That is what finally did it for me too (the mascara and lipstick) and of course being able to justify it as only $16 a month...lol!

Kiehl's has two deluxe samples and free shipping with any eye cream order. Code is EYES and valid until 2/1/15
I have been thinking about ordering from Kiehls.  The shopping cart is ready to go.  I have been wanting to try the Pore blurring stuff that I hear great things about. But, I really am trying to cut back as there is always something I want. There is 6% on ebates too.  I have a few days to decide.  Hmmmm......

@ Thanks for this I have an additional $10 off $30 on paypal and ebates is 1% (i'll take it, lol) and the $1 shipping! I would never have used the paypal deal because the shipping cost offset the coupon.

@@Kimb3rly check your paypal offers if you have it

@@ohsailor did you ever end up using the bnbw deal?

*my $10 discount showed in the total on paypal, my invoice from bnbw didn't. Here's what I got for $20

2 -Twisted peppermint 3 wicks

(really should have grabbed them during the Dec. sale and have been kicking myself ever since)

1 ea. - Coconut Lime Breeze - body lotion, body wash, and spray

(love this smell in the summertime)

1- pocket bac in pumpkin frost

(cuz I had to hit $30 to save $10, lol)
Yeah, I saw that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Since the offer is still good for a while longer, I decided to be good and wait. I'm going to use it to buy wallflowers for the first time. I know they were JUST doing a wallflowers deal, but I decided the few dollars saved wasn't worth possibly going in the red in my checking account, lol. I'll use it soon enough! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have three of these including this one, and I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. Go for it!
I am waiting to see them in real life because the colors vary so much in all the pictures. The Temptalia reviews are terrible on them and scared me away a bit. The swatches look great of everything but maybe one color in each palette. Karen of Makeupandbeautyblog blog loves them though.
Damn you auto correct!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting to see them in real life because the colors vary so much in all the pictures. The Temptalia reviews are terrible on them and scared me away a bit. The swatches look great of everything but maybe one color in each palette. Karen of Makeupandbeautyblog blog loves them though.

Damn you auto correct!
I'm going to wear mine today, I'll post a pic of me in all my plum glory! Prob within an hour or two...rough morning...but I have to go to work because I'm off tomorrow and need to finish a project.

For what it's worth I like Lorac Pro (first) pallet a lot better than Chocolate Bar. I feel that Lorac shadows have much nicer texture. And I heard that Lorac Pro and Lorac Pro 2 are very similar texture. However, when I saw this deal was kind of sorry I already have it, lol

Beautybrands clearance section now has Dermalogica body cream for 75% off. I love that stuff but cannot justify almost $50 for a bottle of lotion. Needless to say, I bought 4 of them this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back