Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Summer Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking at their site and old boxes, and I'm getting so excited !!! I am sure I'm going to love this.

Question, how long are the gift cards good for ? Can they be stacked? If I hold on to one until I get the next box, could I use them for $20 of stuff ?
They never expire (I've used one that was over a year old), but you can't stack them or use them with other codes/discounts.

Another spoiler!

image.jpg

I love brand new mystery products! I wish I could go spoiler-free, but I am well aware that will never happen.

ohh, skincare!!  I hope it won't be too sweet smelling...if it is a scrub or cleanser, that would be okay - but not as a face cream.

So, based on what they have on their site, they do mention a massage bar.   I hope we get one and now a skin care product. 

We know they always give out a FCS and a hand sanitizer.   So, 3 or 4 more products?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up because I couldnt resist.

I love fruity smells :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And I think captain crunch berries is delicious!

I'm so on the verge of signing up for this! I was also surprised to see that their store is in Jenks Oklahoma. That's about 2 hours from me and I'll be over that way this weekend.

Reeeeeeally tempted to sign up for this box, but IDK if I'll love all the scents. XD 

Reeeeeeally tempted to sign up for this box, but IDK if I'll love all the scents. XD
I signed up for the Nightmare Before Christmas box and loved 7/8 items. I've kept my subscription and also gotten the Garden of Good & Evil box. I hate 5/8 of the scents, but I still consider it worth it. I just got charged for the CandyIsle box. It sounds like just my cup of tea. I can't wait.

The point of this sub is to give you every scent in their quarterly release to try and a good variety of products to try. I don't think the intent is to get you to love every single scent. The goal/idea is for FCS to say, "Hey, check out these eight scents! Maybe there will be a few you want to buy in full sizes!"

The point of this sub is to give you every scent in their quarterly release to try and a good variety of products to try. I don't think the intent is to get you to love every single scent. The goal/idea is for FCS to say, "Hey, check out these eight scents! Maybe there will be a few you want to buy in full sizes!"
Yup, that  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree- there are some scents I didn't like from the boxes, I just gift those :laughno:

but I have liked the majority!  It is a fun sub - I have gifted the FCS soaps to my nieces and they just love the fun shape and scents of them!

I LOVE "scents" in general, and my fiance thinks I'm insane because whenever I get a new smelly thing- candles, soap, perfume etc, I literally cannot stop smelling it. I just got a Lollia soap and it's just sitting on my bedside table and I smell it at least a dozen times a day lol....this subscription is amazing because of all the different scents! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They just posted on Facebook that they'd have some of the previous 2 boxes available tonight! I REALLY want that Nightmare Before Christmas box, but I'm not sure I'd like all of the scents. Hmmm...

They just posted on Facebook that they'd have some of the previous 2 boxes available tonight! I REALLY want that Nightmare Before Christmas box, but I'm not sure I'd like all of the scents. Hmmm...
Oh my goodness, I would LOVE that box. I was so sad that I missed it!

I know, right? $40 on soap this month PLUS my other sub boxes?! Give me ALL OF THE THINGS!

I also thought about getting some stuff from their site for my mom for Mother's Day. It's so unique and I always do the same old thing from Sephora.

Back