Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Summer Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never received a FCS box before.  What kinds of products do you think are in those containers?  Or those squares... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Saffyra the squares could be a "steam me up scotty", which is the shower version of a bath bomb or a bath melt.  It could also be a solid body butter or a massage bar (I HOPE SO!).  Looks like a bath fizzy (the pink square)....It also looks like we are getting a mist of some kind, not sure if it is a body mist or a personal space one.  Hand sanitizer is another container, the soap (of course) and it looks like a whipped body butter in the other container.  The tube thing is supposed to be a facial product (sunscreen?) and then the smaller container - I hope it is a scrub of sometype!!

Ive never received a FCS box before.  What kinds of products do you think are in those containers?  Or those squares... :D
/monthly_05_2014/post-111457-0-27333700-1399215844.jpg">/monthly_05_2014/post-111457-0-27333700-1399215844_thumb.jpg

Shower steamer

Massage bar (?)

Whipped Cream body lotion

? ? Melt

OCD hand sanitizer

Body spray - Sparkle Me? (Sparkle Mist?)

Sunscreen ?

Fortune Cookie Soap

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, ladies!  I was *hoping* one of those squares would be a shower bomb type thing.  I *love* those :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I think I'm going to love every single thing!

I was thinking maybe that little jar in the middle could be lip balm but I dont know if they even do lip balm.

The mist is specifically a Sparkle Mist!  And Shower Steamers are typically wrapped in foil, and the bath fizzies are usually in a cello bag or glassine envelope, so the packaging is almost always a giveaway to me.  And they do lip balm, but they do it in tubes, not jars.

are we sure it is sunscreen in that oval tube?  I know, from other businesses that make samples, that oval tube is also used for facial scrubs/cleansers - which I would BE TOTALLY on board with!!    I just want a facial scrub..lol

Oh my god this box... I think I might have to cave in (I was hoping for some sort of whipped body butter...)

Ahh, do I wait for her video and risk the box selling out tomorrow or sign up now? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god this box... I think I might have to cave in (I was hoping for some sort of whipped body butter...)

Ahh, do I wait for her video and risk the box selling out tomorrow or sign up now? XD
Honestly, following up on an earlier conversation, this is why they send it to affiliated first.  It only takes ONE of the posting a picture before the box sign up is over to inspire a few more people to sign up to make it worth it for them, for better or worse.

Quick question to you FCS experts! Is it easy to cancel? 

Quick question to you FCS experts! Is it easy to cancel?
Yes. You do have to email in, but they always seem to respond fairly quickly and they will refund you if you have already been charged. I actually cancelled last week. I really wanted this box, but I'm moving halfway across the country next week, and I just have so much stuff, and the timing of shipping out this one wasn't really going to work with my schedule. I'm sad I had to miss this one, but on the bright side, canceling was easy.

don't know - I've never canceled!!
Wow, that is definitely testament to their boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes. You do have to email in, but they always seem to respond fairly quickly and they will refund you if you have already been charged. I actually cancelled last week. I really wanted this box, but I'm moving halfway across the country next week, and I just have so much stuff, and the timing of shipping out this one wasn't really going to work with my schedule. I'm sad I had to miss this one, but on the bright side, canceling was easy.
Thank you so much! That helps a lot because I couldn't see a cancel button on the actual site/information other than the fact that you can cancel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

After lurking for a while, I have decided to sub to this box.  Can anyone international tell me if its good value for $34USD?  Are the products really good quality, or is it more because the collections are unique?

Thanks

After lurking for a while, I have decided to sub to this box.  Can anyone international tell me if its good value for $34USD?  Are the products really good quality, or is it more because the collections are unique?

Thanks
the products are really good quality and the collections are fun.

that said, I am not sure if I would spend 34.00 for it as the sizes are mini's.  the OCD would last you forever (I wish they would not put them in EVERY box!!), but I know I use up the samples like the body butter, bath fizzies, really quickly.  Mists and OCD - not so much.

You could sub and see how you like it.  If you feel the value isn't there, then it sounds like it is easy to cancel. 

Do you have a Lush store near you?  They are a great alternative.

the products are really good quality and the collections are fun.

that said, I am not sure if I would spend 34.00 for it as the sizes are mini's. the OCD would last you forever (I wish they would not put them in EVERY box!!), but I know I use up the samples like the body butter, bath fizzies, really quickly. Mists and OCD - not so much.

You could sub and see how you like it. If you feel the value isn't there, then it sounds like it is easy to cancel.

Do you have a Lush store near you? They are a great alternative.
Thanks for the info. Yes i have a lush not too far away - but I'm not a huge fan of their products as I find them quite stripping.

Ah well won't hurt to try them once. With the cost of beauty stuff in Australia, $34isnt too bad! Lol

This will be my first box and I haven't done a quarterly sub before.  When do they ship?  

Back